No heavily pregnant Lulu

>No heavily pregnant Lulu
This game was a mistake

Attached: ffx2.jpg (800x1146, 221.9K)

I would love it if a game featured a heavily pregnant, hot woman.

you are late and sick, get help

No, Literally Who Paine was clearly a good replacement. What a great and memorable character.

i had a really good time with this game
I think people who disliked it are probably mentally ill, taking jrpgs seriously
it's a fun silly game with mildly better combat than its predecessor

I just finished X. Is this game fun? I heard the combat is different. Are there any mods like Project X for the first part.

if you don't care about not having a heavily pregnant Lulu then maybe

Attached: 1587757167857.jpg (1261x1600, 733.59K)

it's OK. huge departure from FFX in terms of tone so if you're expecting more of the same you'll be severely disappointed. overall it's a pretty lighthearted game and even regarding the big bad guy at the end the story goes just like "woah, yeah, he exists, let's go kill him i guess."

>I heard the combat is different
probably one of my favorite combat systems in any FF game desu. just has great flow.

>belts

>it's a pretty lighthearted
the part Yuna and Tidus get gunned down was fucked up tho, even if it was a dream

Attached: 234425345645.jpg (400x254, 13.14K)

she can hit naughty boys with them

Attached: descarga (1).jpg (1280x720, 204.32K)

>Game baits you can have her.
I felt for it, no regrets.

>teases you with Riku
>teases you with Lulu
>can only have Yuna
I mean, i like Yunie a lot but i'm the one playing the game, not the game playing me!

Attached: 158754679232.jpg (1500x1000, 1.32M)

Payne can still be a playable character, i just wanted to see pregnant Lulu

I'm 99% sure they wanted to actually have that choice but the reality of space limitations/plot progression they stuck with the traditional love story.
The niche dialog options you get are pretty great though, Lulu is amused Tidus shoots his shot while Rikku just screams and runs away.

yeh

Attached: rikku,.png (727x474, 595.24K)

as a preg guy, this also caught my attention
probably didnt want to give her a new model

play more. pretty sure she gets to ready to pop size later on. doesnt she? pretty sure. gotta play it again

The combat was fine enough and the final boss was cool but it really suffers from a small budget, much more so than the ff13 sequels

>reused enviroments out the ass
>reused models that are just barely articulate in 80% of cutscenes
>forgettable music
>no real heavy hitting emotional moments
>stupid minigames and annoying sidemissions
>uninteresting story
It isnt a TERRIBLE game but for FF standards its pretty down there, especially when compared to X

same with Wakka, Rikku calls him fat but he looks the same
nah, her model is always the same

Attached: 1594482215684.jpg (430x405, 49.61K)

Paine was a mistake