Criticized for portraying Russians as war criminals that indiscriminately target civilians

>Criticized for portraying Russians as war criminals that indiscriminately target civilians
>Turns out Russians are war criminals that indiscriminately target civilians
Who would have thought

Attached: 5826f5556fb01a490cbdeee19f79bd02.png (774x874, 622.39K)

just port bloodborne to pc already

reminder than when nato invaded Lybia they killed womena and children

Another braindead retard who trust Cnn lmao

It was still a nigger move to portray an actual american warcrime as russian

Vietnam, Afganistan, Iraq, Lybia
Stop pretending like Western nations are any better you fag.

>5 rubles have been deposited into your account

Good work, Ivan! Keep it up and you might be able to buy some bread!

>>Criticized for portraying Russians as war criminals that indiscriminately target civilians
No it was criticized for showing an american "war crime" as russian made, there's no shortage of cases of Russians targeting civilians during their occupation so doing this was unnecessary

Deflection. Russia is not the only one committing war crimes.

To be fair they get 500 rubles a month to shitpost, expect it to stop next month when the country can't afford to pay

Attached: we are at stage 3.jpg (510x1553, 173.89K)

I’m American you faggot shill. Someone dumb enough to say there’s any good guys in this conflict, is retarded.

The only thing Call of Duty got wrong is that they heavily over estimated their competence.

Still at stage 3

Eh this Invasion Russians have been getting BTFO because In large part because they didn't target civilian infrastructure, communications, sanitation etc.
Iraq war is what targeting civilians looks like. Bomb the shit out of all the infrastructure, then sanction them to death then "shock and awe" carpet bomb Baghdad and Fallujah.

Source being American state department propaganda office. Highway of death happened in real life and it was done by Americans. Ukrainians are playing CSGO in their homes even today even though Russia could bomb them or nuke them at will. Ukraine has also bombed ethnic Russians for almost 8 years straight but retards like you never heard of it for some mysterious reason.

Attached: rip givi.webm (640x360, 2.87M)

>yes, am definitely american citizen, was born and raised in southern, uh.. state
>god bless barack obama!

Attached: 1000_F_234982049_K02UhyqQxgqonJEv4rQLlWTGyPKHiX2t.jpg (1000x667, 146.76K)

>No need to waste ammo targeting the infrastructure Ivan, we'll just bomb the civilians themselves

Isn't MW the game where they portrayed the Russians as responsible for an event similar to the Highway of Death?

Ukraine shills on high alert right now. SAD!

I don’t support Russia invading Ukraine. Ad hominem attacks don’t change anything.

Or because they have literally abandoned dozens of vehicles due to lack of supplies in a invasion of a country that is their neighbor?

Whataboutism isn't an argument, it's a deflection attempt and a weak one at that. Using it outs you as a victim to propaganda.

there's an incident that was similar to what happened in cod but its relatively minor and obscure.

Russia has done nothing wrong
Everyone else is just blowing the small incidents up and making them a bigger deal than they really are

The irony. NATO good, Russia pure evil, right? Thinking that the conflict is black and white is the shortsightedness of someone who is being fooled by propaganda. I do not support either side.

They aren't indiscriminately killing civilians.
All the ebin gore you see posted by ukies are actual war crimes by the way.

It's indeed deflection, but a very good one actually.
Hard to criticize someone for doing the same things you do.

>I do not support either side yet someone saying russia is committing warcrimes makes me shout BUT WHAT ABOUT DA WEST

That isn't what my post said and you're just proving my point. It took no sides, it criticized your use of whataboutism as a defense.
>I take no sides
That's why you got so defensive, right? Sure thing pal.

People are desensitized to war crimes and other atrocities that occur in the middle east.

Show someone a starving infant from Yemen and you'll get few responses if any at all.

Stage 1

That’s impossible! Dan Crenshaw said that only Russia is putting out propaganda! The other side would never do the same.

Attached: C179F6D6-F15E-4708-B17D-29B878725C8E.jpg (1125x1604, 1.16M)

Fuck off shills

>putin bot calling others shill

I’m tired of hearing about hypocrites judging others for the same thing they’re guilty of. Don’t throw stones in a house of glass. When NATO does it, they get away with it.

>Hard to criticize someone for doing the same things you do
This is a big reason why the whataboutism argument isn't an actual defense, because no it's NOT something that I do. This argument makes the assumption that the opponent of Russia's behavior means I am in favor of America's behavior, when you will find that the majority of people who oppose Russia's behavior will ALSO oppose the inhumane and criminal actions of their own government. Whataboutism attempts to win an argument by assuming that your opponent is as blindly nationalist as you are, but most people are pretty on board with the idea that needless human suffering is a BAD thing.
Whataboutism shows more about the intent of its user than it does anything else.

Yup I condemn the war crimes if both sides. I’m tired of being a citizen of the World Police when my country is going to hell in a hand basket.

Putin invaded Ukraine because it was vital for Russian national security. Morality is irrelevant in these matters. Nothing to argue.