How does this make you feel?

How does this make you feel?

Attached: 1627711017079.jpg (1550x2048, 332.64K)

like we don't have enough jannies

It doesn't.

the worst, most ugly sides of autism can be made cute if by a decent looking female

sadly this is not the case for (you)

Attached: sal.png (450x450, 221.84K)

If CrisChan was actually female - no one has been bothered. All womans act roughly the same as him.

I FEEL ANGER TOWARDS YOU

>ywn get raped by your autistic daughter
Fuck bros, not like this...

seethe lmao

Attached: 1647102812578.png (500x375, 419.5K)

Female Chris would basically end up the same as PixyTeri. Men would mostly be nice since they want to fuck her, but a legion of female trolls would appear in their place.

How is it doing anyways?
Last I heard the court dates got postponed so it's not yet clear if it was just incest or also rape

I feel like Chris wasn't wearing glasses in the picture that this Rule63 was based off of.

I wish we could force chris into a camp, force him to take hormones, force him to lose weight, force him to eat a healthy diet and give him proper voice training. he'd look halfway decent to fetch some another mentally ill person. pic related, is what money buys. still an ugly man, but doesn't look nearly as bad as all the trainwreck trannies his age.

Attached: Caitlyn-Jenner.jpg (1381x1629, 563.08K)

Statistically if he was a girl, he wouldn't have had autism, just due to the lower rates in girls.
That being said, girls have a higher % of BPD, and I can't imagine what chris would have been if he had it.

Joyboy gang for Fem!Chris when?

I am literally not ready for trannies to have great racks. So far I've been safe

Attached: jimsterling.jpg (1080x720, 84.68K)

i have no interest in female chris chan. chris is a generic disgusting creature and him being a woman wouldn't improve that

This. He'd even have simps

Attached: 7j7cswnr1s561.jpg (624x450, 33.64K)

repulsed yet attracted

Attached: __misaka_mikoto_gekota_and_chris_chan_toaru_majutsu_no_index_and_2_more_drawn_by_foren__8b952e3aa5992e787dd3317451e410ca.png (1226x1748, 1.36M)

What a wild cosplay

If Chris Chan was a girl his hair would not look that nice. It probably wouldn't be too different from the tangled greasy seaweed he was already cultivating minus the male pattern baldness.

Chris Chan? More like Cream. You make Sonic very sad. You never be a women. If you born a men and want be women you actually retarded.

Attached: Sonic-фэндомы-Cream-the-Rabbit-StH-Персонажи-5148138.png (811x1115, 385.84K)

this. there are tons of women just like chris, it's actually amazing how many of them exist.

Attached: z59j80epl2k21.jpg (768x768, 105.42K)

video games

Why do people romanticise the idea of having an autistic gf?

Autism can manifest itself in horrible ways and I say this as a guy with autism myself. There are plenty of girls with autism who are fine, but it’s undeniable that the autism presents challenges. I hope you like having to deal with them talking about Disney for 3 hours or whatever else they’re fixated on. Also, tempter tantrums in which they kick and scream like a child can be common.

Autism is statistically more likely to go undiagnosed in women because a lot of stereotypically “feminine” traits have overlap with some autistic traits. As such alot of female autists you see are the severely autistic kind who can’t function in society.

>I hope you like having to deal with them talking about Disney for 3 hours or whatever else they’re fixated on.
that's the whole appeal of it. the fact that she wants to talk to me for 3 hours - that i'm the first person she thought of to talk to about her favorite things.
i could do without the tantrums, though.

bob will never stop rolling in his grave

The artist is pretty good, but Christina would be dumpier than that, and the clothes are too clean.