Master Chief in the Halo series

Attached: 1647446977757.jpg (640x1019, 43.01K)

didn't the model he have in one game have a bigass nose? not the worst choice but he shouldn't take off his helmet still imo. completely retarded.

Atleast he white

>IDENTITY POLITICS IDENTITY POLITICS IDENTITY POLITICS IDENTITY POLITICS IDENTITY POLITICS IDENTITY POLITICS ALL I CAN THINK OF IS IDENTITY POLITICS IDENTITY POLITICS IDENTITY POLITICS IDENTITY POLITICS
you're brain on Any Forums

SLAB ROCKGROIN

>The Virgin "my helmet needs to come off so they can see I'm acting"
vs.
>The Chad "the helmet stays on"

Attached: Dredd.jpg (1382x2048, 879.3K)

why is his helmet off

He looks like my mexican coach

He's Jewish actually, not white

>

Attached: halo.webm (420x236, 2.54M)

Because they paid money to have him act. That's literally the entire reason. If you pay money for an actor, their face comes with the deal.

Jewish
>Pablo schrieber

>Karl Urban calling you a cunt in the distance

its master chief though. he doesn't show his face. that's the character and one of the only unwritten rules about him. don't bother if you're going to not try to match the source material.

j3j

Attached: payingfortheface.jpg (500x281, 10.55K)

Then find one that doesnt need a face plenty of media has done in before. Master Chiefs helmet stays ON during sex

>Tfw we will never get another Karl Urban Judge Dredd
>Best anyone can hope for is a vague maybe on a TV show

Attached: 1467154785772.png (625x351, 320.02K)

Producers and other such suits with business degrees and nothing else typically hate the idea of ever obscuring the face of the protagonist. While there are several reasons for this, the primary one is that they do not think an audience is capable of "connecting" with a character if they cannot see his face.
That is basically why kino like is almost unheard of these days. The suits just do not allow it.

this was always going to be garbage.

left wing people cant do anything good.

Difference being is, you can see Karl Urban (and in the past Stallone's) face and recognize them. They still had Stallone take it off though.

Some producer probably would have wanted Urban to take the helmet off at some point, but he is such a comic fanboy that helmet staying on was a part of him joining the role.

It's the same thing with Spiderman movies. He rips the mask off like every 20 mins he's wearing it and puts it back on in time for the CG fights.

Take Shia helmet off numerous times.
Bad example basedwars kiddie

Even for the time, Dredd was a huge aberration.
Whats the point of paying an actor if you don't get to plaster his face everywhere?

Attached: Dredd Sly.jpg (1054x1500, 189.93K)

in the madalorian he takes it off for like seconds at a time. i didn't watch the boba fett show because he's a lame character.

Attached: zZrqD93xUJ7PQPmHeSRrga-1200-80[1].jpg (1200x675, 34.71K)

That absolutely wanted him to go without the helmet, it was Urban who insisted on the helmet staying to the point they gave up.

to think I had hope when they cast pablo schrieber. he's 6,8 and fucking shredded, he's a great physical fit and that's literally all you needed you fucking idiot producers. it was probably the producers because I doubt schrieber had the star power to say that he wanted to keep the helmet on

Attached: 1387465628976.jpg (1297x820, 132.68K)

>betraying one of a beloved character's defining traits is not an aberration
>staying true to the character in other media is an aberration

>seconds see!
>forgetting he removes it to say goodbye to his green muppet
Again bad example

There's a whole episode where he goes helmet less.

It's over anons. I already lost hope in every manner and this just makes me want to give up.

90% of the fucking show he has it on. this is autism.

>takes the helmet off
>gets replaced by booba fatt

That scene and the droid helping him were fine and helped build his character, the taking it off on the bridge was the shit one, take the kid into the hallway and let him see you for the feels moment but those bitches and them off shouldn’t have seen you.

Looks Med

hes a okay actor and i like him, still wont make me watch this pozzed nightmare of a show tho

He's jewish, and Black people invented rock music. Your metal music wouldn't exist without blacks.

Any Forums destroyed

he shouldn't have bitched about it so at least we wouldn't have seen how shitty he is.

>get proven wrong
>well Austism!
You used a bad example and you’re crying about being wrong. Chief by comparison has never shown his face at all in any halo game

jokes on you I never watched it

don't know why i come to this board. its all forced politics and shitposting. all the way down. thats it.

White people invented music, so black people music wouldnt exist without whites

WAIT WHAT? MASTER CHIEF ISNT INDIAN???

>White people invented music
Music existed before Europe was even colonized you dumbass lmao the Southern Europeans themselves adopted musical practices from the Middle East, get rekt.

Stallone insisted he play the role with the helmet off, it was a deal breaker for him for the role. He threw a hissy fit and the studio buckled, the movie suffered as a result.

last I checked, white people's music is considered the most popular one in the world. so those middle eastern jackasses did not create music

is that THE John Halo?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I've been bamboozled

ya got me internet!

>last I checked, white people's music is considered the most popular
No it ain't. Black music is the most popular, and the white artist who copy them

Attached: Behind every Huwhite.jpg (2152x6850, 2.98M)

so its going to be shit

The modern human started in Africa, checkmate fags

Is that Nicky from The Wire lmfao

>black music is the most popular

False. All the black music today is funded by white producers, who created the white music industry. The black music simply rides off what whites already perfected, such as lyrics, presentation, and other nuances. Black music has little to do with "music."

>before Europe was colonized
>Spelled Colonised with the z, the American way
Of fucking course a yank wouldn't know anything about European history and try to interject their modernistic propagandised views on my own history.

And humans back then were not black

>white peoples music
You mean country? Bluegrass?
Or did you mean rock and rap as this scholar pointed out?

my god how did this turn into a racism circlejerk over john chief having his helmet off

>You mean country? Bluegrass?
Country and bluegrass is black music

>White people taking money from black works
I know, no need for this post.

Close. it’s his cousin!

do you guys sincerely enjoy fighting about politics 24/7? does it never get tiring? how do so many drones just never waver? what do you get out of this? is it a compulsion or something? will you die if you don't shitpost as hard as humanly possible about your perception of what side is bad?

>implying blacks can make money on their own

False, literally the people in that image were either produced by blacks or influenced by the. Half of the white artist of the 2000s era were produced by a combination of Timabland, Neptures, Kanye, Swiss Beatz, Dre, and Jay Z , check and mate