No grinding to get overleveled

>No grinding to get overleveled
>No broken build you can look up online
>No friends you can summon to help you

The modern gamer fears this.

Attached: Sekiro cover.jpg (474x711, 71.06K)

People ate this shit up, retard.

Sekiro is the ultimate filter

You can tell how much it triggers all these bandwagoners and summoners

>its j-just a rhythm game! wtf, where my shield

Only because of the From name, Souls fans literally got tricked into playing an actual action game lmao. Elden Ring has already outsold it twice over because that's what normalfags want.

Only because it's blatantly obvious that firecrackers are busted, no need to look it up.
Still tied with Bloodborne for best Fromsoft game regardless.

>just a rhythm game
>Long-Arm Centipedes fillter people who can't deflect
Do Firecrackers even work on every boss?

>Do Firecrackers even work on every boss?
nta, but when I played way back they did. Was how I got pass True Monk since I was getting pissed at that fight

so early the modern gamer doesn't fear it

What is your favourite area in the game? As unpopular as it is my most memorable area from it is the Hinata Estate which obviously still has remnants present in it from the time Sekiro was meant to be a Tenchu game.

it literally sold half what the easier games did. they'll never make another game like sekiro again

>they'll never make another game like sekiro again
All souls game are like Sekiro.
FromNiggers literally remaps circle to l1, and troons think it's an entirely different game.

I don’t like parrying as a mechanic, plus the lack of armor and weapons (even just for looks) and the lack of PvP make me like it less than the other Fromsoft games. Its still a great game but I don’t really see what makes it superior than the other ones at all. I don’t think the bossfights were any better than Bloodborne.

I got jewed into playing bloodborne because I was told it was more actiony but Sekiro actually looks like it might be fun. If soulsfats hate or even like Sekiro the least it might speak to it's quality a bit, maybe I should give it a try

But you can just posture break her in p1/p3 and stealth deatblow for p2. Even in 2022.

For me it's Kasumi

Attached: Kasumi Dies Twice.png (1000x1125, 1.69M)

lmaooo

This looks so out of place and dumb in the context.

At the time I didn't know about the p2 stealth deathblow so I was going for the full fight. Plus she loved to spam that centipede vomit at me

>All souls game are like Sekiro.

then why did sekiro sell much worse?
if it was the same game it would sell the same. it has a smaller appeal for a reason, and that reason is in the game design.

>she
Please shut up. I first tried true monk because HE was easy as fuck. You are bad.

You're right, but I like the ARPG approach too, and I don't do those things. While ARPGs do allow players to grind to win or look up a meta to win, this is more of a player behavioral issue than it is a game design issue. Players choose to either abuse the game or cheat (i.e. look up a guide).

Imagine FROM making a Kasumi late Sengoku set.

My penis could not care less

Sekiro and Bloodborne are the best From has to offer. DS3 and ER and shit underneath their boots.

Corrupted Monk is a woman and a reference to Japanese folklore.

You have a limited number of Firecrackers and you'll run out before you can kill multi healthbar bosses. Try again.

I like rpgs and arpgs, I'm not as enthusiastic about just action games, sorry