I think I’m nearing the end of the common route. Does this shit ever get good? VN thread, I guess

I think I’m nearing the end of the common route. Does this shit ever get good? VN thread, I guess

Attached: 4C59C9EF-6CF3-4963-A1CD-3176ADC890F3.jpg (460x215, 71.87K)

Did the first one get good?

There are only two good VNs. Just read a manga or book like a normal person.

I don’t know, ask me again in 8 months when if finally gets an official translation

Which two, user?

So, never?

NTA: Song of Saya and Fata Morgana.

>not ace attorney

Ace Attorney is an adventure game

I played Nine-9 for the sole purpose of marrying my sister.
It wasn't bad.

Attached: Sora.jpg (1416x1003, 304.31K)

No. Once you find out Serika and the old "dad" guy were the killers, it's a whole lot of chuuni nonsense. I actually dropped it around where you probably are in the game right now. Total trash, if you want an actual good murder mystery try umineko

Attached: 311704.jpg (225x350, 22.11K)

Chaos;Head is a bit better than Chaos;Child but still not very good. In C;H the nurse and the detective assistant end up being the murderers in a weird twist.

Attached: 4726.jpg (256x300, 17.95K)

Fuck. I really like S;G, and I like the idea of Sci;Adv, but if this is supposed to be the other pinnacle of the series, it’s probably not worth reading anything else. Imm shocked that people spoke so highly of this shit

Yeah, Steins;Gate was a total fluke, as someone who absolutely loved it, reading the Chaos games felt like a complete slap in the face. I even preemptively bought other SciAdv games like Robotics;Notes that now I'm probably never going to bother reading since it's obvious Chiyomaru Shikura is a fucking hack

Chaos;Head was somehow much better than Child, which I did not think was possible. People get into this series with Steins;Gate without realizing it was an outlier; the easiest way to see that is to look at its garbage sequel. Science Adventure games are only good with respect to seeing how stupid they manage to get. I remember that dumb fuck Steiner hyping up Chaos;Child back when it came out and he was clearly only doing it to seem like a "cool" non-EOP.

Any VN recommendations Any Forumsros? Preferably on Vita but it doesn't really matter. Already played Fata Morgana, Danganronpa and all the Uchikoshi shit

S;G0 was largely bad, but it least it had some good concepts, moments and inherited some good characters. With things trending as they are, I’ll really have next to nothing positive to say about C;C. Calling this shit a Science Adventure is fucking false advertising. The underlying premises and the science babbles justifications are absolute garbage

>he played C;C before C;H
retard
just play the fantranslation

Steins;Gate is not even in the top 3 best SciADV VNs.
You're right about Steiner being a retard though. He unironically thinks that S;G 0 and R;N DaSH are the best SciADV VNs.

Which are better?

> Fata Morgana
Based. Pure kino, it's prequel is also pretty good!

Kikokugai Cyber Slayer.

Attached: Kikokugai.jpg (2048x1536, 1.22M)