WTF were they thinking when they printed this card?

WTF were they thinking when they printed this card?

Attached: 406px-TriBrigadeRevolt-MP21-EN-PScR-1E.png (406x599, 536.92K)

>we already made links and ruined the game, let's make it worse!

>like Yu-gi-oh
>filtered by synchros, pendolums and all them shits
i'm sad

Attached: gx.gif (520x390, 1.76M)

from a lore perspective I actually think it's pretty cool
>Back is up against the wall
>SUDDENLY the goons are pop out of the grave to kick your ass
But yeah in a gameplay sense it's retarded

But seriously how do you counter it?

mystical space typhoon?

CUTE!

S/T removal or any bait? It's one banish most likely.
The problem is the advantage generated if you do not kill them that turn more than anything, honestly

It should at least banish the materials when they leave the field. The fact that it's a 1 card shuraig is bad enough but getting all the gy affects from those monsters again is broken.

Ghost Belle. Everyone in the TCG is running GB now to counter DPE which is part of why you don't see Tribrig as much now.

calling the graveyard GY still is funny to me

as petdeck player i dont get how this is worse then stuff like skill drain

>NO FUCKING CONTENT OR ANY QOL: CHANGES
>NO BO3
2 NUKES

Tribrigade all banish other monsters from GY to summon other Tri-beast monsters, and most of them have effects when they hit the GY. Revolt essentially gives you back all of your used resources as if it were nothing, and gives more advantage on top of it. It's also searchable whereas something like Skill Drain isn't.

The more you think about that card, the more dumb it gets.

>it can take out both GY and banish so there is 0 setup required, Tribrigade player can just take whichever card he wants
>it procs 3-4 floating effect, which generally means that tribrigade player goes +2 and can mulligan
>it puts all your resources in GY where you want them while giving you cards you need in hand to immediately use them next turn

Neither of these three should be a thing. It should only use banished zone and then send cards back to the deck instead to GY so Tribrigade player needs to actually do their entire combo again instead of just getting everything done for them with a single card.

>ygo is so power creeped that sending multiple monsters from the banished zone back to the deck AS SUMMON MATERIAL would be considered a nerf
lmao glad I saw master duel for what it was

>trap card
into the trash it goes

Are you fucking spastic? Being in GY was always more valuable than being in deck in general(which is why cards that send from deck to GY are really good) and this is especially true in this case where "sending to GY" also triggers bunch of search effects.

Even in boomer YGO sending big monsters to GY to ress them was a part of gameplay.

>filtered by 14 year old mechanics

Attached: 1598246619499.png (848x897, 324.82K)

>thinking
Bold of you to assume.

New banlist when?

Its not. As a trap its slow as fuck and easily countered and interacting with banished cards as been commonplace for the last 10 years.

probably after the stalwart force and the duel pass deadline