Elden Rings UI/UX problem

Elden Ring has a huge problem: The UI/UX of this game is horrible.

Attached: eldenring.jpg (601x140, 11.67K)

Ya seeing the healthbar is cheating

I like all these smoothbrains that heard UX once and now use it everywhere

other than the inventory screen what problems are there with the UI?

Here you go millenitroons

Attached: Screenshot_20220311-224329_Samsung Internet.jpg (1886x1080, 1.09M)

oh you like that do you? fuckface

This applies to people on Any Forums as well

what the fuck is an UX
what is wrong with just saying UI

reminds me of 'gameplay loop'

but they can't commit to it so they still use UI/ first
anyway, what's wrong with elden ring's UI/UX/GUI/HUD/Visual Interface/Menus?

you can tell whoever did this was just cashing in on the popularity of the other one. this shit isn’t even close to being as funny.

The only problem with the game UI/UX is you cant open the map "in combat"

For a game with so many places hidden without a hint it drives me up the fucking wall when im riding around exploring and cant open the map cause half a mile back some fucking land octopus saw me

Hm....maybe I should check out that cave...

Memes aside I've recently grown very fond of photo modes and I do wish this game had one.

Attached: 17f93857cfe10-screenshotUrl.jpg (3840x2160, 756.49K)

that's just nioh 2's ui

This ugly horse ruins the aesthetic of any man

It is a universal truth that when someone replaces any letter or word with x in an acronym or word you can disregard whatever they have to say about anything.

UI in Elden Ring is awfully bad though. Industry leading UX Designers from renowned computer entertainment publishing companies have already weighed in on this.

I mean the map looks like a fucking cloth map from the 90s but its on a computer, it just doesn’t make any sense.

Attached: 32DAC4F6-4D34-4C32-9FCF-2F0A78C38B45.jpg (720x1280, 632.08K)

Oversimplified:
UI: Colors, text, graphics
UX: How many clicks it takes to do an action, how easy it is to enable/disable something, how easy it is to read a map, etc.

you know what the REAL UX problem is?

dodge roll proccing on button up instead of down. thats fuckign retarded and its been this way since DeS

put the run button somewehre else you retards the dodge buttons is the most important button in th edamn game

>the map looks like a fucking cloth map from the 90s
it's supposed to look like a cloth map from the 1300s, not from the 90s

Agreed. At the least let me assign run and dodge to different buttons. But I guess they ran out of buttons on controllers.

This looks fine, other than the heavy shading to show elevation.

The same usability issues that have been there since Demon's Souls. Equipment and inventory could be integrated instead of seperate. Having two seperate buttons to switch character data/weapon data/weapon descriptions. A new issue, opening and closing the map isn't the same button.

It's not great, but it's not a big issue either and you get used to it all fairly quickly.

There's a photo mode mod floating out there. The dev put it behind a paywall now but you should be able to find a download still

Running is unironically a better option most of the time. I'll bet you didn't know you could dodge most of the "unfair" aoe attacks with a jump.