Now that the dust has settled

Was Sanderson right? Would Elden Ring have a better metacritic score if it had been written by him instead of GRRM?

Attached: 1643528286449.jpg (1170x1891, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wG5pTiCRqKM?t=2674
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did they actually use anything GRRM wrote in the actual game?

demigod family tree and retarded naming is definitely on George

Mohg was absolutely GRRM.

THE REPULSIVE SCAT CONSUMER

the setting was made by grrm
but not the characters themselves

all major characters start with G, R or M

That's a misleading title. He just joked at a panel that he was salty that he wasn't asking to help, as he's a longtime From fan all the way back to King's Field.
youtu.be/wG5pTiCRqKM?t=2674 (44:35)

Attached: 1565972574674.jpg (300x200, 39.35K)

Brandon Sanderson sucks

GRRM wrote the backstory, fromsoft then took it and "shattered" it.

Post a legitimate criticism of him

No. Sanderson is a competent, but fucking soulless writer. Elden Ring would've been yet another by-the-numbers medieval RPG.

He tries to explain quite literally everything
In his view he doesn't like to leave things up to the reader's imagination, everything must have a canon answer.

You can imagine how well would that go at FROM

He reused a joke in both Stormlight and Mistborn
>"What are you up to?"
>"About X pounds now."

Attached: 1566362371509.jpg (390x232, 50.76K)

I'll say that with Elden Ring they had an opportunity to tell a story that's not obtuse as fuck, since they made a break from the Dark Souls IP. Their current story telling style is seriously worn out, which not only annoys players like me but actively dissuades us from seeking out story information or caring about the lore. I've gone down the rabbit hole before and it was barely worth it, I'm not going to give a shit this time around. Oh, a MASSIVE skeleton in the side of the clifff in Caelid? Man, I don't give a fuck, they'll never tell me what it was so I'm not going to hold my breath.

does anyone have that pic of snoys giving Elden ring zeros on Metacritic whilst giving forbidden west 10/10s?

Why don't we just let his "writing" speak for itself?

Attached: Sanderson Legion.png (851x783, 93.37K)

i've literally never heard of mistborn

>actual schizo writing
no wonder he believes that he would be the best writer for a game full of schizo npcs

>He reused a joke in both Stormlight and Mistborn
What is the joke if i may ask?

It would help if he had a single well thought out idea

Sanderson can't write so no.

I watched the clip. My immediate response is that the guy is a low class begging nigger.

It's in the post you responded to.
One character asked another what they were up to, as in discerning their intentions. The other cheerfully responds with a physical metric.
One guy, a brawler, gave his weight, and the other, a young woman, gave her height.