8 months from release

>8 months from release
>still no gameplay for Starfield
Uh… is this normal?

Attached: D8840B62-B7FA-4FB2-B2DE-98747274D835.jpg (1242x1486, 864.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

renettapp.page.link/249k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Look back at all their previous games, the gameplay was never good. What makes you think this will be different.

There is gonna be futa aliens

Delay incoming at E3.

it's just gonna be another gamebryo abortion, you already know how they look

Todd has said roughly 100 times that they prefer to have gameplay and full release as close together as possible

>Skyrim in space

It'll just be Skyrim/Fallout gameplay. These trailers and concepts seem to be all about differentiating Starfield from Elder Scrolls as a setting first and foremost, because in gameplay terms everybody already knows that it'll just be the same damn game Bethesda has been doing for three decades now.

They didn't even reveal Fallout 4 till like five months before release at e3.

How hard will the pc version outsell the Xbox version?

Yeah, we already know this shit is gonna play like fallout in space. The important thing is if the setting and story is competent

The first Skyrim gameplay was shown less than a year from release. The Fallout 4 announcement was only revealed 5 months in advance. Bethesda does this all the time. The only reason they announced TESVI and Starfield so early is to make up for all the good will they lost with 76.

>8 months from release
Boy do I have some bad news for you, OP...

Did they reveal ladders?

I expect there will be a massive reveal at E3. I doubt there will be any delays at bgs sweatshops since missing the 11/11/22 date would mean they lose any hype for a game that has practically none anyway. I expect the trailer will be boring bethshit, nothing innovative, just playing catch-up to games that came out 5 years ago. Chuds will still shill for it.

Attached: Screenshot_20220314-155832.png (1080x2220, 1.24M)

Studios are just starting to learn from CP2077's disaster that hyping the playerbase up over years and then under-delivering on most things is not going to win you any good will. Saving footage until the last few months before release is the smartest move. Bethesda has been ahead of the curve on this.

>bethesda
What the fuck makes you think it won't be shit?

Attached: wat.jpg (600x512, 30.07K)

That developer video has 5 seconds of gameplay.

It's bullshit, but it's something.

I'll reveal the gameplay now. It will be first person with third person optional, guns and melee weapons with a minimalist hud and compass instead of minimap. Why are people acting they can't comprehend what this game will look like. It's going to play like every other game Bethesda has released since Arena.

People and probably Bethesda know their games are glorified frameworks for its insane mod community. I mean for god sakes they managed to allow mods on console.

its vaporware

concept art means very little.
this is non news.

Come to the ReNett mobile video forum to discuss any topic you like! We are waiting for you! renettapp.page.link/249k

Its releasing in October isnt it? Thats 7 months

For Bethesda yes. I still remember that Fallout Shelter same day announcement drop.