Starfield

When did realize Star Field would be GOTY ?
youtube.com/watch?v=X8_JG48it7s

Attached: 1645673433272.png (540x605, 307.17K)

go away todd
im not paying for a CGI trailer of space skyrim

Where's the gameplay Todd?

hypeman going hype. The gameplay Todd. Where is it?

Is Todd ok? He seems like he's losing his hair.

He is approaching

Attached: 1622760934228.jpg (720x720, 375.57K)

Attached: no_gameplay.png (486x440, 186.18K)

todd is not a chad and that welcome video was cringe

It sounds like it could be decent but I'll wait until actual gameplay footage (which will likely be at E3) to form a deeper opinion on it. And even then I'll wait until close to launch when people are getting to play to decide if it's worth getting or not. The talk of more focus on RPG stuff is promising but as of now it's just talk.

>XBOX exclusive
>GOTY
Not happening in a million years, game "journalists" only like zelda and PS exclusives

You know for a fact he's going to do a big e3 presentation to shill it. I'm mainly interested in how much of what he'll say will be bullshit, like with the Skyrim one claiming you can affect Riverwoods economy.

Flagrant fanboy thread

He's getting old, his aging hits you hard because all the toddposting you see is done with a picture from like 20 years ago

Have they said anything at all about ships? Is it going to be a Outer World's type thing where it's just one ship the player can't customize and is just used for storage, items and switching between planets?

Still feels really weird to think of him as 50.

Sixteen times the gender pronouns. Only in Starfield.

only if they release a year after elden ring, I mean xbox is fucking dead let's just face it and there aren't enough PC players to make GOTY

How soon should you expect a mod to remove the pronoun thing?
Is that a thing that would require the mod tools or can it be jury rigged?

He's already saying grandiose things like "We're asking the big questions. Why are we all here?" so I'm sure he'll have some more stuff like see that Galaxy and then have it just be a teleport to a location.

We know you can customize the ship, we don't know if you can fly it.

>oblivion persuasion
I will now buy your game.

This will be a war between ER and Starfield. Many casualties on both sides expected.

I just want the return of Toddposting. I can't wait until June.

Attached: Trapped Todd.webm (950x584, 537.27K)

I can't wait for Shazam.

So
>backgrounds
>traits
>multiple starts
All confirmed

>He's balding
Toddbros... I don't feel so good

Attached: 1642710657638.jpg (1000x990, 493.09K)

Not if I have anything to say about it.

Attached: 1645775758470.jpg (538x705, 147.03K)

Dead meme. Toddposting is eternal.

Attached: Toddlos.jpg (1626x918, 214.71K)