Where is Pikmin 4

Where is Pikmin 4

Attached: Cursed Arlo.jpg (409x394, 29.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QXO-ozmC7ME&t=15m10s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In my ass

I may be a puppet but why is your hand up my ass??

This but unironically

youtube.com/watch?v=QXO-ozmC7ME&t=15m10s

someone post the arlo vocaroo

bros....
the gap between pikmin 3 and pikmin 4 is now longer than the gap between pikmin 2 and pikmin 3.....

Attached: 1612266582234s.jpg (250x166, 5.11K)

Pikmin 4 was always Hey Pikmin, despite what mistranslated interviews say

Sorry, no Pikmin, only Xenoblade
And that's a good thing!

Attached: Filling in the Collectopaedia.jpg (3300x4050, 3.14M)

The Xenoblade seethe is kino, reminds me of pic related

Attached: 1447378335385.png (1177x618, 388.89K)

wtf was that passive aggressive spergout

Attached: 1638739805561.jpg (504x502, 82.2K)

He's a Nintendo fan that only cares about the IPs that never get games. I don't know why he puts himself through this hell but he does, and he takes it out on everything else because he's a mentally unstable manchild

no paper mario and no pikmin make arlo go crazy

pikmin 4 your phone

>He's a Nintendo fan that only cares about the IPs that never get games.
Oh, he loves f-zero too?

Why are Nintendo Youtubers like this? They all hate anime despite loving Zelda and Kirby and shit.

Attached: 1617370705314.gif (220x220, 422.07K)

Don't worry, Arlo also hates Kirby too. Basically, if it's not one of the five GC games he played as a kid, he hates it.

Arlo doesn't even like Kirby

He's fucking right. What's the issue?

i bet he's bald, with a beard, short, smells, looks at underage bait, lives with his parents or fat wife

All GameCube babies that grew up with NoA not localizing half of the games Nintendo made

Thats the problem with these fuckers, they claim to be nintendo fans and hate absolutely anything thats not the franchise they played as a kid, and shit on anything that has anime for some reason, I still remember only one guy talking and liking the famicom detective club remakes.

Attached: SZ53.png (504x279, 89.56K)

hello arlo

Why does Xenoblade get three new mainline Switch games despite selling under four million copies each time but we can't get an old IP like F-Zero or Pikmin back?

So your latest “excuse” is that the interviews were actually mistranslated? The mental gymnastics of anti-pikminfags will never be understood.

Zelda and Kirby aren’t animeshit.

Also wrong, keep coping though.