Here's your easy mode, bro

>Here's your easy mode, bro.

Attached: moonveil.jpg (1280x720, 135.91K)

How is a melee weapon easy mode when there are people using summons and spamming spells that delete one third of boss hp bar?

Sword of night and flame would be another example.

>melee weapon
I've yet to see someone actually use the melee attacks for it.

Attached: 1577736067860.jpg (882x731, 123.61K)

The blue stuff doesn't fly far enough for you to use like an actual ranged weapon unless this is some PvP meme because I have not touched that.

bloodhound fang is the real easy mode
>staggers literally every non-boss enemy
>jumping attacks staggers like 50% of bosses
>bleeds almost everything, ie. cuts down the boss fight like 10 fold
>somber smithing stones scattered all throughout areas reachable in early game
>if you're a guide using faggot you could get the sword and up it to +9 in your first hour of the game and trivialize every boss from there on

I once invaded someone that had two summons, both of them mages. I got murked pretty convincingly so i presumed they'd have no trouble beating the boss, but lo and behold, i invade them again, still stuck on that boss.

L2R1 (horizontal) doesn't have a lot of range, but L2R2 (vertical) has a long range for a melee weapon. Is it going to snipe shit at longbow range? No. Will it bisect an annoying flying enemy? Absolutely.

I just got this weapon. what do I do to make it easy mode

Invest in mind to get your FP up, and upgrade the weapon. You don't really even need to stack INT for damage. 90% of it is simply + upgrades.

>Here's your story mode bro

Attached: 1616797857888.png (200x200, 19.45K)

>melee weapon
kek

It actually requires a moderate understanding of game mechanics like counters and poisebreak to use. Unlike Icerind Hatchet

Its weapon art stun boss in 2-3 hits from distance. Not something unique, there're other things could do just the same but moonveil just happens to be reddit's choice.

Just wait until normies figure out that bleed can proc with hoarfrost stomp, and that by putting it on a kertanner sword while wielding another kertanner sword with even more bleed in the off hand hoarfrost stomp becomes an absolute AOE meat grinder.

>Happened upon this weapon early on in my first playthrough
>Ash of war seemed strong and I was building dex so I mained it without realizing it was OP
>First tried Margit, Godrick, Rennala, Dragonkin Soldier, almost every tree spirit, Morgott, Godwyn, Fire giant, and most side-bosses.
>Beat Godfrey, Mogh, Elden beast, and tougher side-bosses within 15-20 minutes each
>Not even that good at Souls games, greatest achievement is beating Sekiro
>Didn't use ash summons for any of it except margit, godrick, and some of the annoying multi-bosses
>Didn't farm souls a single time.

Probably a combination of the build being OP and also me being super thorough with exploration and getting overleveled/overupgraded. It's ridiculous how easily broken the game is, people complaining about it's difficulty would get absolutely filtered by Sekiro, that or Moonveil is just *that* op so my playthrough was way different.

Any other good dex+int weapons?

I just found it while I already had a uchi at +15 and the moonveil is obviously much weaker, why everyone whining about it?

thank god for that too, those fucking hawks are way more trouble than they look

It really is.
My friend who started with Elden Ring because streamers/GRRM marketing was getting fucked by Margit, then alt tabbed, ran straight to Moonveil, and used the Caelid farming spot to power level to 100~.
This game is such a fucking joke if you treat it with the respect it deserves, instead of treating it like a souls game.

The starter katana for the samurai class is better then moonveil. Combine it with Seppuku and bosses die within ten seconds.
Bleed is insane.

It's a fast, versatile art. In addition to the range as well as the bleed. It doesn't have a lot of downsides. There are instances where it wouldn't be the optimal choice, but considering the amount of investment it would take to upgrade another ideal weapon for that singular instance it's not worth the trouble. Moonveil becomes the one-size-fits-all problem solver.

It's easy to get, easy to use, and has long ranged options.
It's the perfect easy mode weapon. It's not the best weapon, but it trivializes most content anyway without having to know why it does.

>This game is such a fucking joke if you look up youtube guides
retard

>game lets you trivialize it with total ease
>b-but you looked it up
you could look shit it up for all the games, that's why drakesword was so popular
but drakesword wasn't right next to a soul farming spot giving 17k a pop.

Bastard Stars or whatever the boss flail is.

>can't be infused with hoarfrost stomp
doesn't sound like easy mode to me

No one has ever truly beaten Elden Ring

Or you could unlock very easy mode
>Get comet azur
>Get the tear that gives you infinite FP for a while
>Summon an npc and let it grab aggro
>KAMEHAMEHAAAAAAAAAAAA
>Boss dies in less than 10 seconds