Why do many people quit elden ring after finishing it once or twice or getting 100% achievements?

Why do many people quit elden ring after finishing it once or twice or getting 100% achievements?
Is it not more good than that?

Attached: Elden-Ring-1024x574.jpg (1024x574, 58.52K)

Not sure.
I know someone who 100%'d the game on their first try, using guides and savescumming.

Are you even playing a game at that point? What's the point?

It's literally impossible to 100% elden ring without using guides

Sure, but if you play a game while actively looking everything up, you are a fucking loser and didn't actually play anything.

I've bought every souls game day one and have only finished ds3. I'm just not God, getting all the achievements is as attainable for me as going to space

I have 70 hours and didn't even finish it yet
I'm sure people just got burned out afterwards

It's basically an mmo at this point, which makes it indefinitely replayable until DLC drops

How can people feel this way?
There's no variety in the loot and you find the same required items for progression (bells, etc) in the same spots, every time

I feel like I did everything I wanted to do within 2 playthroughs
1st playthrough everything is new and exciting to explore also lets me see all the weapons and playstyles I can try out when its time to go again
2nd playthrough get to use all the new stuff as well as having a knowledge of where to go and what to do first
3rd playthrough I gave up halfway through realised I had seen everything I wanted to already
Always found new game plus in fromsoftware games to be be boring as well so not interested
Was still worth those 2 playthroughs though I'll probably come back to in a few months/next year

Attached: consider.jpg (600x451, 25.28K)

I didn't even finish it, got bored at the snow area.

>Is it not more good than that?
Is it not better than that

If you already FINISHED it, it's not called quitting retard

Not true with this game. There is an important item that unlocks entirely new area that is given by an NPC disguised as a pot hidden in a cave

You mean the entirely out of place pot in the town?

Most people don't replay most games.

>while actively looking everything up, you are a fucking loser and didn't actually play anything.
I agree with that
Every moonveil hoarfrost stomping faggot are robbing themselves of the True Elden Ring Experience

Yeah, bro just go hit pots.
Imagine being this austic.

The most retarded shit I've seen in a game, especially one with such a big audience, literally nobody found that by chance

>why do people take a break from a massive open world game after beating it?
Retard?

That's what you took from that post? No wonder you have to look everything up.

All the bosses are gone from the map so there's nothing to do. I would keep playing if I could help others beat bosses but nope, can only do them once.

That guy talks as you walk by, and even a casual explorer wouldn't have missed him.

>There's no variety in the loot
you must be joking right?

Played all the souls games and never tried ng+ on any of them, but i have replayed each one at least two more times, usually years apart. I'm good for a full run with a new playstyle, though I usually always end up running a greatsword in the end which makes me too powerful and then I just quit before the endgame bosses.

My very first ds1 run was pure magic, easiest shit ever, killer the majority of bosses including gwyn and O&S on my first try just spamming soul arrow.

I found this guy on my first playthrough. Near the end I used a guide for Millicent's questline and didn't even realise I already had half the medallion. Either you weren't checking corners/exploring for items, or you had the sound turned off.

he's literally moaning
this is your first souls game for sure
btw i found moonveil without a guide

These people are braindead.

I started Ng+ but there's absolutely no reason to do anything other than rush the main bosses

who the fuck needs a guide for moonveil it drops from a boss

And surely you found the other half of the medallion all the way in Fort Haisth in fucking Limgrave

You people need a guide for a pot in the middle of the road that's literally making noise and doesn't fit the aesthetic of the area

That's not even for the same Medallion. Retarded as fuck.

Playing the first run mostly blind and then gonna do a NG+ guide run to break the game and see whatever I didn't get to already. I'm already 120+ hours in and probably not going to finish soon.

I never have a desire to replay fromsoft games - I play through them once and that's it, don't really get much enjoyment from doing the same thing again