Atomic bombs are.... LE BAD

Atomic bombs are.... LE BAD

Attached: 1*--lUQJBNmVyksDn34HCimA.png (879x547, 237.59K)

Video games are.... LE BAD

Attached: v.png (361x42, 3.52K)

>i am become sneed

>only "realized" how bad wiping out a city is when it was done to a race of people he didn't hate
He's burning in hell right now lmao

>i read a poorly translated Indian book look how smart I am
nobody cares you marxist faggot, just make the bomb

>I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, GTA remaster. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says "DO NOT REDEEM THE GRAPHICS CARD"

A Hideo kojima game

>Atomic bombs are.... LE GOOD

Attached: 456757.jpg (214x236, 9.51K)

Nuclear bombs aren't real

Kek

Calm down Oppenheimer, it's just two cities.

Attached: e62.png (477x349, 104.57K)

One of favorite /x/ schizo theories is that nukes burn souls

If you used atomic bombs to beat Japan
You
did
not
beat
Japan

>Nazis expel all Jews
>burn scientific books because they're "Jewish"
>Jews and other European exiles invent nukes for the Allied powers.
Karma.

cope

why would he? Is the maker of the first ever fire arm to blame for the killings? Dont talk so stupidly you retarded nigger.

how is it karma when none of those nukes were used on germany?
The nazis were already defeated when the bombs were dropped

I watched threads and the day after the other day just damn I had to go outside and pray

Attached: 4A2D4CE3-5850-4FF8-BCBD-5508361187C5.jpg (828x582, 316.97K)

Kek

Kill yourself retard

KEK

>Truman invited Oppenheimer to the oval office after Vday
>all he did was mope and whine
>Truman kicked him put for being a melodramatic faggot and said he never wanted to see him again
Based

Attached: 1618774138075.jpg (1280x720, 323.01K)

>designed a weapon that could blast mankind back to the stone ages and pretty much guarantees innocent casualties
>this is totally equivalent to firing one shot, killing, at best, one guy, and then having to reload for five minutes
oppie is boiling in horse piss right now and no amount of coping will save him lmao.
Actions have consequences, and he was foaming at the mouth, hungry for gentile blood, until the bombs hit people he didn't hate. Only then did he am become death.

Based

I mean, I can kinda get where he's coming from. Imagine dedicating years of your life to a project, only to be robbed of revenge in the end, the entire reason you and your buddies signed up for it in the first place.

>Unlike some of his contemporaries in the Manhattan Project, von Neumann did not seem to have any of the reflective anguish, regret, or even a passing doubt about his work on the atom bomb. In fact, von Neumann became one of the most vocal proponents of nuclear weapons development and the doctrine of Mutually Assured Destruction (MAD) as the only way to prevent another catastrophic world war.
The true gigabrain.

Attached: 1626907591938.png (250x266, 52.14K)

>And yet firearms have caused more deaths than two atom bombs
you're retard and your retarded coping makes no sense. The inventor of such equipment are not to blame

>early life section
Every
Fucking
Time

He signed up to drop it on Germany?

Did you truly need to be told by wikipedia that the atomic bomb was developed by a practically all-jewish team? That's not even a secret.

>*drops the top cover of the demon core shut*
Ooops... my ba-

Attached: core.jpg (800x640, 288.15K)

LMAO thanks user

They wanted revenge on the german people. They wanted to vaporize entire cities, to kill as many germans as possible, to see charred german corpses stacked like hay, for their actions against the jewish people, and the atomic bomb was the tool that needed to be developed to cause destruction on the scale and intensity that they wanted to see.

The US ended up cucking them out of the revenge that they believed to be rightfully theirs. They ultimately developed the bomb for literally nothing.

based

Attached: 1646961164820.jpg (300x300, 26.45K)

LE BAD XD

there is so much japanese fanart of this thing for some reason

They would of been though, if Germany was able to hold out longer. The point being, that Germany's policies contributed to their destruction. Kinda like how Germany was very slow to conscript women into war industries (because of the conservative Nazi ideology of women only being mothers and homemakers), while the Allies were able to almost completely mobilize female labor into war production.

>LE BAD XD.... IS LE BAD

>for some reason
because it's cute as fuck

Attached: 1616054847368.gif (512x512, 130.81K)

lel

Yeah, I know... the funny thing is that it was supposed to be the 3rd bomb to be dropped on Japan but they capitulated before that could happen, maybe that's the reason.

Attached: bc6.jpg (1584x2048, 285.92K)

>weapons that have existed for hundreds of years have killed more people than weapons that have only been around for less than a century
You understand that the reason why they've killed so 'few' people is because we don't use them, yes? And that we don't use them because nuclear war is the first truly apocalyptic scenario the world has ever seen?
Do you also simp for the people designing viral bioweapons?

hahahahaha

can someone explain what this is and how it works?

t. brainlet

>JEWS ARE BAD BECAUSE.... BECAUSE THEY'RE HIGHLY INTELLIGENT AND PRODUCE SOME OF THE MOST IMPORTANT SCIENTIFIC LEAPS IN HUMAN HISTORY
Weird flex.

those people dont use them, yes? Like they dont one day go into the office and turn the gas on do they? No? Well then stfu?

>THE MOST IMPORTANT SCIENTIFIC LEAPS IN HUMAN HISTORY
yeah, like nuclear armageddon and trannies.