OH NO NO NO NO FROMBROS

OH NO NO NO NO FROMBROS

Attached: 1647358368515.jpg (619x645, 94.34K)

I don't care, just don't include niggers in my games

Based as fuck, gay rights are human rights.

Tell me with a straight face that two men kissing looks natural at all. It doesn’t. It goes against nature.

ok chud

not just a twitter screencap thread
it's a 5 year old twitter screencap thread

This

Attached: 1644863981332.png (378x479, 223.07K)

>being gay man is le bad even though they have the lowest divorce and domestic violence rates

Attached: file.png (350x308, 42.01K)

Isn't that undercut jap married to the skeleton girl ?

Fags deserve the rope

Attached: AB7113E6-3183-47B2-BDD0-8D1EEEFA8B3D.jpg (1170x888, 258.37K)

right isn't gay

they also have the highest cheating rates

it doesnt surprise me at all that gravity rush was made by a bunch of fags

>not kissing dudes to enact the real-life version of goreposting
If you're not kissing other men in front of people, you don't belong here.

how are those AIDS statistics doing?

Only Nintendo is decent and based.

Did this snippet make some kind of return? I swear every Any Forumstard seems to post it on every board of the sudden. Haven't seen it posted it quite a while and now it#s everywhere

huh gay sex happens in nature their are male on male pairings what is unnatural is exclusively having gay sex

Correct, a man on a femboy however...

Dropping for everyone but black gays, user.

Attached: cdc-hiv-bmsm-new-diagnoses-age-race-infographic-1200x630.png (1200x630, 169.86K)

>first canon homosexual character in a from game is a crazy pedophile rapist
>his actual lore is that he kept assfucking a little boy and wondering why he doesn't get pregnant, so now he's feeding him blood to turn him into a god

Attached: 1647443614996.jpg (2114x1819, 1.08M)

Seems to me we need to post more men kissing to fuck with retards then.

wheels dont exist in nature

Stop wearing clothes, stop using toilets and never go to the doctor again then caveman

based

racist faggot detected

Forgot about the highest aids rate lol

Unironically this. I'd rather have two gay men in my team than a single woman.

>nature makes people born gay
>it goes against nature though
This is the dumbest, laziest rhetoric in history.

I don't care about fags, they can be based. As long as they don't have troons or f*males infesting things with their cancer, it's ok.
Have to agree. I don't mind gays, but two obviously male guys kissing just causes disgust on a primal level.

you know this is complete bullshit though. being gay is like any sexual fetish, it’s some fixation people develop growing up

Happens in nature =! Natural order
I’m sure cavemen raped little kids and stuff. Doesn’t make it any less unnatural.

So the fact most gay men were either sexually abused as children or have daddy issues is just a coincidence?

>implying gay “marriages” are truly monogamous and not just open “relationships”
Gay marriage doesn’t exist.

Imagine not being attracted to guys and forever having to kneel to the f*male menace

I know. It's something I unironically envy you fags for. Not having to deal with femoids sounds like heaven.

hilarious

You have to go back.

As opposed to kneeling to some narcissistic faggot?

Speak like a human being, not a slogan spitting machine.

Bros being bros. God, you're such faggots scared of another man friendly kissing you.

That’s fucking vile and tasteless. Who the fuck wrote this?

GAY RIGHTS!

Attached: 1646285019414.jpg (1440x1799, 172.17K)

All that tells me is that I need a qt asian girl(male).

There is no such thing as "unnatural"
Something unnatural would violate the natural rules of reality, ie physics
The word you're looking for is usual or normal, ie occurring within 1 SD of the norm. And yeah, obviously it falls outside of the norm, but a small subset existing in a species is, itself, completely normal in the animal kingdom. It would be abnormal if we didn't have gays