Pirate game day 1

>pirate game day 1
>first souls game, realize its really good
>been playing for 40+hrs
>feel guilty for pirating
This game doesn't feel like your typical (((AAA))) game release. Its got so much soul. Am I missing out on much by playing the game offline only (pirated)? Also feel guilty and kinda want to buy the game just for the sake of supporting these non pozzed developers. What do I do bros?

Attached: download.jpg (2000x1000, 80.66K)

40 hours in 20 days?
not a fan, eh?

Try finger but hole

Yes you are, even though pvp is out of synch

only if you love interacting with other people.
also I gotta warn you that the pirated version runs much better then the steam version

I've been playing offline since day 1, no interest in seeing messages or ghosts, and the PvP looks like shit.

The only thing your are missing out on are 100 messages of
>Try finger but hole
>Dog!
>Try jumping
>You don't have the right O, you don't have the right!
>Hidden passage/rare item ahead/Try attacking
That's fucking it. If you think $60 bucks is worth it to read fucking redditors leave their pissshit humour all over the place, go for it.

I have work and other things going on in my life. 40hrs in 20 days felt like a lot to me lol.

yeah I've had 0 issues aside from very minor stuttering on a 2070 super. I think one CTD this whole time. that's unheard of nowadays with new games.

Listen to the rest of these Anons and don't buy the game. You don't need to feel guilty about not paying for it.

But when more pozzed stuff comes out because thats the only thing that sells, I don't want any of you communists complaining about it.

You're missing out on
>player messages, some just memes, some actually helpful (ambushes, illusory walls and so on)
>bloodstains that indicate how exactly people died there
>player ghosts running around
>coop - summoning and being summoned
>PvP - duels, invasions, helping others being invaded
>automatic game updated depending on how lazy you are
So if you think it's worth it, go for it. Multiplayer can be fun here but of course your mileage with it may vary. Or wait for a sale and possible DLC included in the package if you're on the fence about it. But it's a no-brainer if you have a friend to play it with.

this thread is only 9 replies and already the cope is reaching maximum levels. Playing pirated elden ring is experiencing the game for 50%. Yes you experience the game but you dont get the full experience which completes the package

Attached: 20220310235931_1.jpg (2560x1440, 1.05M)

PVP and multiplayer in this dosent appeal to me at all, EXCEPT for double-teaming a dungeon with an IRL friend, thats a blast.

Why do I get the feeling this is everyones first souls game? Was the marketing THAT strong?

can't you just use a steam emulator?

Would I get raped nonstop in pvp, or can I avoid pvp altogether? again, first souls game and all.

I pirated it and I feel no desire to buy it because I have no interest in the online, I feel like this game doesn't need online to feel different like the past Dark Souls games, those are linear and online adds something to them

But if you feel guilty for pirating then you should never pirate a game ever again, you whiny faggot, what kind of pussy feels guilty for pirating something? You're probably american

Elden Ring is the first FROM game I actually bought on release instead of pirating first. Simply because I always end up buying their games anyway.

>also I gotta warn you that the pirated version runs much better then the steam version
t. the experience of those who only pirated and heard the horror stories of steam users through a larger sample

You can only be invaded when doing co-op

Thank you for buying my copy, really nice of you

for me, It was good looking enough to draw me in and keep me long enough to push through the initial frustration of dying 1,500 times the first few hours. only DS game I tried before was 2 and it sucked ass.

>Would I get raped nonstop in pvp, or can I avoid pvp altogether?
no, yes. you cant be invaded unless you use a certan item willingly and i thus far havent experienced insane leveling variations in pvp, letting yourself be invaded without a co-operator is so fucking comfy. you let it happen and youll likely have one after another player invading to face you. really, online mode is so fucking worth it

FromSoft is not a AAA studio and never has been.

Buy the game and keep playing the pirated version
I haven't even touched the online, maybe in a second playthrough

Can't be invaded unless you're cooping or use a specific item. PvP can be absolute cancer on meta levels but there's always people who are just playing the game normally without abusing the strongest stuff they found online. These kind of fights can be so close it becomes a real thrill. In other words it's no fun getting destroyed by some twink decked out in everything super powerful but it's really fun to fight on a similar level.

>Am I missing out on much by playing the game offline only (pirated)?
You're missing Le funny tongue butt hole messages made by niggers, summoning shitters for easier bosses, and horrible fps drops caused by Easy Anti-Cheat.

So no, you got a better deal than people who fucking bought the game.

Attached: o0em9mettsu61.jpg (640x853, 73.67K)

>he doesn't invade redditors
pathetic

coop and invasions are fun, and it is so alive right now. get in on the live server train! you wont regret it if you've played that much recently

Thanks for your input, tranny

no.
I bought it on steam, most of the times it runs ok but there's some annoying stutters while fighting in some locations and enemies.
meanwhile my brother runs the pirated version like butter on his potato pc

Cease you projection shazamtranny and leave this thread. You have posted enough cope and seethe already

>likes PVP in souls games
Back to the depths of DS2 with you and fucking stay there, maggot.

Attached: 1647195037719.png (500x687, 259.17K)

I think it's worth it. The online element has always been a key feature of the Souls games. Even if you don't summon or invade, the choice being an option is a very comfortable thing. Instead of risking all your souls, you can just do runbacks against the boss as a summon. If you need some Rune Arcs to get an edge over the boss but the hosts are too low-HP to survive the fight, invade them and take it.
And, at 130 hours and a price tag of $60, I've enjoyed the game at a rate of 50c an hour. And it's only been a month. That's well worth my time.

Attached: we did it patrick we killed the boss.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

Don't feel guilty, user. Another 12 million people bought it, From has made more than enough off it already, your 60 bucks won't make a difference

Now compare your specs and note if there are any differences.
The truth is that there is variable performance over a variety of pc configurations. Someone with a 3090 i9 could have issues while an RX570 Ryzen 7 runs fine.