Sorceress Sellen

>There you are, my apprentice. Shall we commence the lesson? What would you like to learn?

Attached: 7.jpg (675x1045, 320.97K)

and then she turned into a stone meatball
funniest thing I've seen

She never removed the mask for me, what did I miss? Before NG+ I returned to her and killed her for the mask.

Hey, could you please leave my mother in law alone so we don't have to turn you into a ball of burger kings?

>That cut content/voice lines

Not fair brehs

find her in witchbane ruins and use rapture emote in front of her face.

Why rapture? I took her "heart" and then gave it to her below Ranni's tower in Seluvis' puppet room. The quest ended there for me.

>dung eater ending allows you to curse humanity and poison the erdtree
>no sellen ending where you can continue her work and successfully glimpse the primeval current to learn the cosmic truth about the outer gods

Why

Man,this game goes hard on the sexual roleplay.You get one girl who plays the role of maiden,one that plays the role of a teacher and even a mistress.It's got everything

Attached: 1555390682756.gif (640x478, 1.73M)

DLC or cut. I'm assuming there's got to be more to the Soifa River, loved that place.

now that you mention it
jerren looks a lot like colonel sanders from KFC
serren is burger king
who is ronald mcdonald and who is pizza hutt?

she looks exactly like I imagined wtf

Goldmask is Pizza Hut.

Eh no thanks I heard you did some dark shit with your students and considering you tied up your body double next to cages of dead people.

I wouldn't be surprised if all your "apprentices" ended up chained to a wall.

it's from a video showcasing a hack that forces NPCs to unequip their headgear so you can look at their faces

Pointless then. Have a link?

Is this her real face ?

What does the Burger King ball mean, is it a sign that she is reaching enlightenment ?

Varre is Ronald

>is it a sign that she is reaching enlightenment ?
Nah it's what happens when you try to view the primeval current and fuck up.

Imagine her giving you a footjob

The one tied up is the "real" body

God screw becoming Elden lord I want to wisk her away and live a life away from all this madness.
ITS NOT FAIR

The fact that there are TWO Sellens (one uncaptured and one captured) at the same TIME, tells you everythign about this trainwreck game.

LITERALLY THE SAME NPC !!!!

Fuck FROM

>t. miyazaki

I want her to clean her dirty feet with my tongue

Not even good bait, user.

It does get one line of explanation but if you never do her quest it does seem like a bug

>azur tries to reach enlightenment and observe the glinstone directly
>turns into a blue rock
>lusat does it
>turns into a blue rock
>"surely I will be fine!"

Dont fucking tell me its another obscure quest, man fuck this game. I literally meet npcs once then they vanish or become unimportant. Game is nothign more than a glorified boss rush.

someone post the cut dialogue about her finding out about the shit varre did to your finger.

was really cute to see her protect you since you're her sweetheart apprentice

>another obscure quest
It's really not very obscure.

She tells you that the one that's free is just an Astral projection

I want her to use my tongue as her toilet paper

There's actually three, the puppet in Seluvis rape dungeon, I was so confused why she was in there

SHE IS ASTRAL PROJECTING YOU RETARD

though i do think maybe she should have looked like a phantom, the same way the dung eater looks like an invader

Stop being such a faggot.

Bros I just said fuck it and datamined the fucking model and now I'm making my own Sellen.

If any of you fags wants requests of pics let me know.

Attached: Elden Ring Screenshot 2022.03.16 - 10.28.18.92.png (1920x1080, 1.33M)

She doesnt, or i wouldve noticed, you bitch.

what does D look like without his armor