Why is the development taking so long?

Why is the development taking so long?

Attached: C9CD0973-E521-4669-988B-5EC91421F009.jpg (1200x800, 141.46K)

Also is that a castle on the left of that picture?

I bet it's finished

Are they waiting for the Switch 2?

Because Nintendo is preparing to completely destroy the competition with the game of all times. It will be such a masterpiece that it will cause every non Nintendo dev to involuntarily kneel and seethe at the same time. There will be no survivors

Flipping assets takes a long time, user

Maybe actually.

Kkkk

interested to see what a BOTW un-burdended by the wiiPOO can do.

Makes the most sense, building a switch 2 version for launch would explain all the delays.

I don’t see why else it would take so long when it’s reusing the same engine/assets

And world map

Kek, BOTW had framerate issues on switch

Jjxjxj

By the time BOTW2 comes out Genshin will probably have Sumeru, kind of embarrassing unless we're underestimating BOTW2.

Don't care, BOTW is ass

purease andasutando, smaru indie company

Idk aren't they using the same map as the first game? What would take them so long then?

No one knows.

Cross gen launch like WiiU/Switch

Maybe they're trying to add more enemy variety?

Attached: ohnononono.png (2232x1964, 2.82M)

Rona.

>Cross gen launch like WiiU/Switch

That would imply a next generation of hardware this year, which isn't happening.

Switch was 5 years ago dude
I know Sony and MS like to drag things out but ninty is always on schedule

I think he's implying the game won't happen this year

Switch came out 5 years ago. All they would have to do is delay it by a year or two (which they already did with BOTW on Wii U, and TP on GameCube) and it would line up with their next system.

the giant crab fight is a bitch to implement user but when its ready you'll love it trust me.

it really hasnt been that long sis? youre just impatient

is that the giant crab fight that takes place on the back of the turtle god island or the one that takes place on the molten iron core of lorule?

Ummmmm actually BotW enemies react to fire so clearly they're better. Quality over quantity sweaty. :)

In all likelihood, it wont. Pokemon Scarlet/Violet has already been confirmed as Nintendo's holiday game

I mean, there's probably a reason that the left side has no pictures

>delayu is not evitable, please understand
- Eiji Anouma after playing Elden Ring

>he doesn't know about crab-lamity ganon

They're hoping people will forget about it so they can quietly scuttle the project.

You really think a pokemon release would stop them from releasing something when a pokemon release won't even stop them from putting out yet more pokemon.

Attached: shidek.jpg (477x268, 20.42K)

Making the best game ever made takes time, user

Attached: botw2-itsdam0n.gif (640x578, 3.59M)

>implying switch is any better

Attached: 1624294454075.jpg (9979x6236, 3.82M)

Zelda games are made with low budgets compared to the 100 million+ AAA games and add to that Nintendo's autistic perfectionist mentality and you got a game that takes years to make.

But where are the shadows?

Even BDSP and Legends Arceus had a 2 month gap. They won't put out a new Zelda AND Pokemon during the holiday season and force them to compete

Because Any Forums has a file size limit.