Trans rights are HUMAN rights! Let's dancing!

Trans rights are HUMAN rights! Let's dancing!

Attached: Suketoudaraa.png (530x516, 133.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_panic_defense
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trans rights are HUMAN rights!
Let's unright them.

I'm thinking of a three-letter word. It starts with A and ends with K. There's also a C somewhere in the word.

M.A.P rights are HUMAN rights! Let's dancing!

What rights do they not have?

Attached: 00.jpg (780x438, 94.65K)

But that's a fish

Cok?
you fucking faggots

Witch being MtF trans is my headcanon

Attached: Witch_won.png (322x551, 693.83K)

Real women don't need trans rights.

What rights do transgenders not have again?

damn bro

What extactly is a trans right?

The ability to molest children. But that's a right only the jews and elites have. Not your average Joe.

meds
now

In the US, anti-discrimination laws don't have clauses for gender identity. It's still legal to discriminate against trans people in most regards where other discrimination is illegal, with only a few exceptions.
Some states require trans people to get reassignment surgery to be legally recognized as their preferred gender, even if unnecessary for their particular case of dysphoria.

The right to make you their sex slave.

You're not supposed to ask questions, you should just mindlessly repeat the phrases

>In the US
opinion discarded
keep what happens in your third world country to yourselfs and stop infecting the internet

Saying implies that trans aren't humans and need special treatment, I like it

In multiple US states, you can kill a trans person, and use: "I was shocked when I found out they were trans" as a legal defense.

Fuck off you KNOW I'm right.

Women's only spaces are sex-specific and should remain so.

Trans women are women, chud.

You're mentally ill.

Attached: 1581979205449.png (640x446, 30.36K)

I know USA is a fucked up place, but it's still hard to imagine something that stupid actually being an effective defense for a crime

ywnbaw

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_panic_defense

Do people really go on the internet and do nothing but talk about trannies all day?

wtf Arle would never say that

First day here?

Yes and there are people that spend all day online bad talking trannies. Both sides need to kill themselves.

Right to not live rent-free in rightoid heads