You didn't beat the game if-

>You didn't beat the game if-

Don't care.

>W-wait, you can't summon, that's-

Don't care.

>NOOO STOP HAVING FUN, YOU HAVE TO PLAY BY MY IMAGINARY RULES AAAAAA

No.

Attached: 1034897501982735.png (680x760, 256.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Ka6_bvt194
youtube.com/watch?v=WWRBbJ0K3jc
youtube.com/watch?v=ECJ3N2Ix8qc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>if you used items and mechanics the devs literally created for you to use, you didnt beat the game

Holy shit the mental gimnastics of Any Forums schizos, they're willing to do anything just to feel better about themselves.
You sperg about normies but you faggots are even worse, thinking that someone not abiding to your self imposed rules is somehow 'worse' than you at VIDEOGAMES.
Jesus fucking christ what kind of sad life the people who has to feel better about being good at videogames has? Do you fucking faggots have literally nothing else going on for you?
Thats all you can take pride of? Something that doesnt exist the very moment you turn off your console?

I get it, trust me, I was one of those 'I'd rather not summon to prove I'm capable of doing it on my own', but in the end you just realize you're trying to prove you're better than 'those normies'.

Maybe im just getting old but I really dont see the point. Just play whatever, the way you want and enjoy. We're gonna die anyway and nobody care about your autistic 'vidya skills'.

Based and wholesomepilled. There is nothing wrong with playing on easy mode.

Summoning is valid. Gatekeeping is not.

Attached: 1567826207654.gif (500x281, 1.34M)

HELLO FRIENDS

I AM SOMEONE WHO WOULD LIKE TO BE RECOMMENDED YOUR FAVORITE WEAPONS AND/OR INCANTATIONS ETC IN ELDEN RING BECAUSE I WISH TO SWITCH OFF OF THE SWORD OF NIGHT AND FLAME

CAN YOU GIVE ME SOME RECOMMENDATIONS PLEASE??

Attached: 3x.gif (112x112, 41.6K)

Correct and true. Few things are more retarded than torturing yourself to own the normies

If you played the game you didn't play it.

Attached: 1638480217564.webm (576x1024, 783.61K)

Based

I wish women looked like this to me so i could live without worrying about what they have to think or say.

Based

uhhhhhhh

hoarfrost stomp

>Reddit spacing
You didn't shitpost properly.

If you beat the game, I got news for you pal

I do not want to use that fren

Why yes, I skip all cutscenes of every game I play, even on the first playthrough.

Attached: monocled gigachad.jpg (624x624, 43.78K)

I'm using the Meteoric Ore Blade, its a katana

>You didn't shitpost properly.

Don't care.

There it went. The last good franchise is fucking dead. I guess the bright side is I'll never need new hardware again.

Attached: 1640419759108.jpg (1024x861, 121.22K)

Explain

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU HAD FUN, NO NO NO NO!!! YOU CAN'T ENJOY BEING A SHITTER AN ABSOLUTE SHITTER, NOT IN MY HARDCORE GAME NEVER! PATCH THIS MIYAZAKI SAN

Attached: 1618641166181.png (1600x1064, 763.53K)

Considering all of the OP shit they put into this game, you don't even Mimic Tear. Hoarfrost Stomp, Sword of Night and Flame, Moonveil, they all make the shit easy as fuck. The early game might be harder in comparison to other Souls games, but you have to be dumb to think this was not designed to be the easiest game. Yes, even easier than DS1.

fuck
>you don't even need Mimic Tear

>the early game might be harder
t. someone who clearly hasn't reached late game

There will never be another actual souls game. Now there will be nothing but this bullshit.

Attached: 1647433741359.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

>nerf the fuck out of ice stomp
>nerf mimic tear
>fix the Royal Knights Resolve bug
>suddenly 99.998% of players can't get out of Limgrave
Can you fucking imagine the shrieking?

Attached: 1620781103024.jpg (600x695, 20.93K)

>implying you couldnt do this in literally every other souls game
newfag

>nnnnnnnooooooooooooooooo you cant use a very specific and niche meme build, that has literally never ever happened before in any souls game!!!!!!!!!!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=6Ka6_bvt194
youtube.com/watch?v=WWRBbJ0K3jc
youtube.com/watch?v=ECJ3N2Ix8qc

Get the fuck out of here you fucking niggerfaggot.