OH NO NO NO NO NO FROMDRONES PFFFFFFFFFFF AHAHHAHAHAH HA HA HA HAHAHHAHAH

OH NO NO NO NO NO FROMDRONES PFFFFFFFFFFF AHAHHAHAHAH HA HA HA HAHAHHAHAH

Attached: OH NONON ON ON O.png (1243x960, 595.94K)

this is oppressing to the hardcore gamer community

I don't get it. What's the problem?

a video game thread died for this

meeting Melina instead of mating Melina

>LITERAL FROMSOFT ADVICE
OH NONONONONOONOOON PRESS S TO SPIT ON FROMDRONES

Attached: AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA.png (1183x382, 101.37K)

>here's your easy mode bro
the twitter niggers can finally shut the fuck up

>publisher literally teaches you how to cheat
absolutely shameless

this isn't fromsoft's advice, dumbass. it's bandai namco's.

Game has already outsold all the Dark Souls games, it's only going to get worse from here.

Doesn't tell where to find SNaF

>people are so retarded they can't find the fucking tutorial with 2 figurative arrows pointing at it

Let's be honest, no one is playing Souls games completely blind. This is probably going too far but we all look up some shit.

speak for yourself zoomer I'd actually like to play the game insted of have some fag who wrote a wiki play it for me

"We hope you'll take advantage of the many strategies available to you"

hardcore fags btfo

Not sure where the
>Margit is hard!
meme came from, but Taurus Demon is literally more difficult if you don't rooftop cheese him. Anyway, what does that item do? I haven't seen anything about that.

I'm not saying everyone follows a walkthrough the entire time but come on, how many people are spending hours and hours hopelessly looking for a good weapon or item that fits their build? The vast majority of the stuff you'll find is completely useless for your character. Or how about going around the entire map over and over to find the next stage of a quest? Why would anyone do all of that when they can just look it up? Do you also try to blindly discover all the convoluted evolution methods for new pokemon?

>but Taurus Demon is literally more difficult if you don't rooftop cheese him
When was the last time you played DaS1? The only boss in the entire game as aggressive as Margit is Artorias.

>worse
*better

Imagine being this schizo to believe that people would care about this.

Pls, go back to Twitter.

>Official manual just like in the good old days
What's the problem here?

Actually you might have it the wrong way around. Normies that are new to the series seem to be trying really hard to prove how hardcore the game is and how hardcore they are for playing it. They'd probably react more negatively to this official guide existing than people here because it goes against what they're trying to prove.

Nobody reacts negatively to a fucking guide.

>Do you also try to blindly discover all the convoluted evolution methods for new pokemon?
You mean back in 1999 when the last time I played pokemon was Silver? Yeah I did might be hard to believe but people actually just played games back then I know thats a hard concept for a lil zoom zoom like you who probably switches between playing the game, looking up guides to the game and watching someone stream the game all at the same time

>Taurus
>harder than Margit
Nigger he only has like 2 attacks that are heavily telegraphed. Shut the fuck up.

user, go back and play DS1 right now. no, seriously. If you've played all other From games since, you will be shocked at how slow the bosses are in DS1

SKUB IS GOOD NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY

it is by proxy dumbfuck fromsoft didnt veto this fucking guide like holy fuck how do you people not understand YOURE MEANT TO FIND MARGGITS SHACKLE YOURSELF BY EXPLORING NOT SOME FUCKING GUIDE fromdrones are something else

You underestimate the narcissism of the average normalfag. Basedface ecelebs are already making seething outrage videos