Triangle shirtwaist factory

I'm two hours into this game. When do I actually get to play?

Attached: 1647085316_review-Triangle-Strategy-PlaySense-1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 190.26K)

Visual novelfags will say you’re being filtered, but the beginning of the game is incredibly slow. It’s like the complete opposite of a Souls game, where they tell you nothing. Triangle explains too much.

After chapter 4 it's done setting up stuff and the pacing picks up a lot.
Basically, you just wait until the war starts.

On my second playthrough and it just reaffirms my feeling even further that choices don't matter. Whether I gave Roland up or defended him, the end result was the same. Your House is independent and you're indebted to a salty douche while Roland fakes his death. You guys can defend it all you want and talk about how impossible it would be for them to write multiple branching paths, but if both choices reach the same conclusion and characters don't even remember what happened before it, then it's not a choice. It's not even an illusion. BioWare games, like SWTOR, maintain the illusion very well and characters constantly talk about things you did in the past.

But not this game. Roland will never reference whether I saved him or sold him out past chapter 9 because both routes merge and no effort was put into maintaining the illusion of impactful choice.

The game is full of contrivances. The Saintly Seven had your kingdom conquered if you submitted and requested aid from Aesfrost and yet they give you your kingdom back and withdraw all of their armies solely because the game needs you to still be independent. Hell, I WANTED to side with Aesfrost during my first playthrough and was happy when I was given the option to, complete with my territory on the map turning red. But the game railroads you into becoming a member of the saintly seven no matter what you do.

How can anybody defend this?

yeap the beginning is very weak and the principal characters feels really bland.

but all of these things are introduced just to being destroyed in the rest of the story making it really good.

its the very definition of getting filtered.

I'll admit i'm bothered by this too, I don't like the conviction system too, when I first saw the game explained in the trailers, they made it sound like every choice you made would influence how you'd be progressing through the game, but in reality, every scale of conviction part has one character that's undecided that you can easily persuade to get the choice you want.

Turn voices off, you can assuredly read faster than the terrible voice acting

I patiently wait for PC port along with DioField Chronicles and Front Mission remakes.

SRPG bros, we back.

ENTER

Attached: 1641829367339.jpg (400x600, 73.36K)

At some point during the third playthrough Lionel maxed his superior mat stock. Which will make maxing people a lot more convenient that’s for sure

we don't need a remake, we them to unfuck 1's localization and making MC a bitch
voice acting in JP is fucking great. I've rarely heard actors sound so convincingly fucking furious.
lol dubfags

Clown cunny

Attached: Triangle-Strategy_Picoletta.jpg (650x895, 76.47K)

everyones a gigachad with the JP voices.

>voice acting in JP is fucking great. I've rarely heard actors sound so convincingly fucking furious
Same, I loved how livid Serenoa was when he announced they'd sell the Rozelle. Fucking chills.
Also Koyasu Koyasuing.

I suppose I’d rather have a mismatch with the subtitles than hear Serenoa speak English

not for me

bitch is always against me

this is why you got replaced with Milo

Attached: ts7.jpg (2498x1440, 971.21K)

speaking of JP voices she sounds fucking adorable, 10/10 nurturing feelings of protection

Why people here like Benedict so much while disliking the other 2 main chars?

I mean, don't get me wrong, I like Benedict as the character who would do absolutely everything for his house no matte what, but I also see that's he too fucking radical, and the only "good" characteristic of this it's that he doesn't actively enjoy causing all that death.

His terrible actions never face consequences, while the actions of Roland and Frederica do.

You get conviction points for everyone you convince. So it's still to your advantage to convince everyone.

Attached: protectroland.jpg (1280x720, 297.31K)

That means you're dumb and don't know how to sway her.

I like them all but Roland really goes full retard at the end.

shes the Yes Man incarnate, what the fuck are you doing.

I dislike him, I much prefer Roland and Freddy.