MALENIA IS A SHIT GAME DESIGN AND IS UNFAIR AS FUCK! THIS GAME IS UNBALANCED!

>MALENIA IS A SHIT GAME DESIGN AND IS UNFAIR AS FUCK! THIS GAME IS UNBALANCED!
twitter.com/zerolennyyt/status/1503868357048778752?s=21

Attached: 3262F891-E1AD-43F0-820A-1DBCFECA3C3F.jpg (2736x1500, 1.85M)

Twitter thread

Weak to anal.

Attached: MaleniaIsWeakToAnal.png (1414x1000, 1.72M)

Literally who?

>mimic
>frost stop
>win
damn that was so hard

come the fuck user just post it right fucking there in the thread talking about malenia

fucking christ

Attached: why.jpg (1920x1080, 251.37K)

I beat her without summons or magic hoatfrost spam/seppuku spam etc. She's hard but most of her attacks are easily avoidable, yes even Waterfowl. The only attack that is actually bullshit is the one where she goes up into the air and summons shades of herself. The pattern is nonsensical.

Malenia is pretty shittily designed though
>has a katana despite no apparent ties to the land of reeds, all her knights use thrusting swords and scythes or spears
>weapon description says it's built into her prosthetic but she clearly is just holding it regularly because building it into the arm would require different animations
>blatant reuse of the kick from the purple ninjas in sekiro
>heals off hitting 100% block shields because they couldn't be bothered to program a difference between an attack hitting and an attack dealing damage
>zero stagger resistance but 100% superarmor in attacks so you either stunlock her or get pulped in trades
I wouldn't say she's any more unfair than any of the other end game bosses, she's equally bullshit in different ways to them but for such a major character to the setting she feels pretty half assed

I suppose the game is easy if you're a massive faggot yeah

The weapon is classed as a katana when used by the player, but it's just a long blade attached to her prosthetic arm.

Her weapon isn't a katana at all though, its moveset is just in the katana category.

Same but moonveil. People impose their own limits on gameplay then get angry at the game as if it isn't their own fault they're having a hard time.

>futa? oni
but why?

It's really not a good thing if 99% of the tools in the game mean that you'll have a bad time.
Using shit like the Mimic meanwhile makes the game way too easy by utter breaking the AI and making it so you don't have to meaningfully engage with any boss patterns, that's not good either.
It's a fucking shame that this game is either too hard or way too easy unless you impose arbitrary restrictions on yourself.

The Unsheathe ash on katanas is just broken in general. L2+R2 does more stance damage than 99% of heavy weapons in the game. So you end up with a fast weapon that procs bleed and staggers more frequently than colossal weapons.

>have an easy mode
>mad people other people use it
At least I'm not playing on journalist mode.

What is there of worth to do or items to get in the Captital before I burn the shit down?

Legendary dragon spear might be one

If you want all of the achievements you might want to just clear the place out

>It's really not a good thing if 99% of the tools in the game mean that you'll have a bad time.
Multiple ashes are super powerful. You can use ashes along with other stuff even with low FP, there's a flask specifically for that that negates all FP cost. There's nothing stopping you from using a normal weapon and keeping up on buffs from meat, a spirit, infuse with a strong weapon art, etc. to make up the difference. This game has more freedom than any other souls game to make weaker stuff viable.

I beat her first try with my mimic and hoarfrost stomp
Maybe try getting good

I finished the game with Radahn's greatswords and made a Samurai. Holy fuck the L2+R2 is so strong, it literally staggers enemies as frequently more than doing a jump attack with two colossal weapons. What the fuck were they thinking when balancing this game

no one is mad at you for ruining your own game, they're just making fun of you for presenting that as a solution to problems with game balance

>hoarfrost stomp
has bugged damage, you're playing with training wheels lol

its important to place the shadows carefully, the first two attacks linger and then do a quick 2 hits after the last one that she sends out, if they are too close or too far the rhythm of your rolls will be caught in recovery
and those attacks do an absolutely insane amount of damage
t. melee only with greataxe
the thing that probably frustrated me the most in the fight is how her wings make it impossible to see what the fuck is going on, and her vertical leaps are a nightmare for a melee player, the camera just loses its mind when youre locked on and close and she jumps.

it's in the game so it's fair :)