Buy new PC

>Buy new PC
>Says it comes with Win 10
>Actually it's Win 11
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I DO NOT WANT THAT SHIT! WHAT DO I DO NOW? How do I get back to Win10? 11 is cancer. Taskbar in the middle triggers my autism.

Attached: kKykJuKtUCANquFzFoq4yj.jpg (1920x1080, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rentry.org/windows_for_retards
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>buying a PC instead of building it yourself
>crying for win10, a shitstain of an OS
you deserve to be shat on, consoomer

I may be clinically autistic but at least I'm not as retarded as OP is

Attached: op is retard.png (962x53, 8.62K)

Don't you still have to use the cuckold auto-collapsing garbage? I heard they removed the ability to go back to the style of every other version of Windows.

Mobile ui are absolute cancer , when did everything went so wrong

How much schizo FUD have you people been eating?

Attached: 4th IP is also retard.png (273x60, 4.37K)

install gentoo

yeh I was expecting this comment because I also knew what other comment I would get for admitting that it is actually a laptop
>REEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEE HOW CAN YOU BUY A LAPTOP REEEEEEEE YOU HAVE TO BUY A STATIONARY PC

yeh well so I have to defend buying a laptop. I am always on the go spending my time on trains, planes and hotels and carrying a stationary PC with me on a plane isn't really an option that's why I went for a new laptop that was supposed to have win 10.

>win10
with a good modified ISO win10 is probably in the best state it has ever been. It's the new7 imo and i'll probably be using until 2030

download 10 and format it, retard. You should've formated a retail version even if it came with 10. Are you enjoying your mcafee free trial and OEM bloatware?

it takes 10 minutes to install an os nowadays. Here. rentry.org/windows_for_retards

you know you can put it on the left right..? it's in taskbar settings

That's not what I'm talking about, retard. I'm talking about programs collapsing down into a single fucking icon instead of having 1 tab for each window you have open.

The time is coming when a choice has to be made. Be a slave to winshit, or be free.

Attached: wind11 ads.png (761x492, 270.1K)

Attached: file.png (240x240, 17.83K)

Win10 is dogshit and I've been using it as a daily driver for years. Constant bizarre issues because you have to use shitty third party replacements for everything to achieve some basic functionality.

Here's a fun one, dragging a web address over from a firefox window to a chrome one will make your computer lock up occasionally, and crash explorer 9/10 times. Why? Who fucking knows why? 10 is another layer of dogshit pajeet code on top of 3 existing layers of pajeet code, sometimes it just crumbles away into dust.

its not and nothing has gone wrong except Jewcrosoft decision to make a new window instead of continuing to update windows 10

Did Microsoft already stop the free upgrade by the way? I always had the switch to win 11 thing in the bottom right corner of my task bar and in the windows update menu, but now it's gone and I can't upgrade anymore. Not that I actually want to upgrade to 11 anytime soon, but I liked that I at least had the option there.

lmao I only use Windows to consoom product anyway

why the fuck would you use firefox and chrome?

>_
AIIIIIIIIIE SAVE ME BILL SAMA

>shit that only happens to you because youre probably retarded.
>using firefox.

Firefox has superior fullscreen options and no tab limit. Chrome has superior video performance and less memory leaks.

If there was one browser that covered every use case, I'd use it. But they've all got dumb bullshit.

Fuck off tranny

your autistic problems are your own

Come ooon, you know we'll treat you better than Daddy Billy ever would

Attached: 7mjnoo08c3f41.jpg (1029x1470, 605.58K)

officially yes, but there's still workarounds.
ask in a Any Forums thread.