So Any Forums, have you made your choice yet?

So Any Forums, have you made your choice yet?

Attached: mIN4vHU.png (854x471, 416.88K)

Will curing cancer bring back IdolNinja?

>Let them eat cake
>Normalfags still believe the slander against Marie-Antoinette to this day

Feed the hungry because if I cure cancer it means no woman ever will die again from tit or vaginal cancer and that pisses me off.

My friend and I were playing coop on launch night and we stopped for about half an hour to have an argument over the two options, good times. We never finished the game.

>FEED HUNGRY
How to overpopulate the planet in the shortest amount of time.

What the fuck does feeding starving people have to do with repopulation? Poor people already have 9999 kids already. Also how are you not increasing the world population by preventing thousands of deaths by curing cancer?

Cure cancer obviously, I've known people who have died from it, yet I've never met a person that's died from hunger so I'm not convinced that's even an issue.

>Poor people already have 9999 kids already.
And they die from starvation.

>preventing thousands of deaths by curing cancer
instead of
>preventing millions of deaths by feeding the hungry
See the difference?

Cure cancer so that first worlders can just blast telomerase without worrying about cancer side effect. Feeding the hungry is just going to cause an exponential growth of their worlders that will try to flood the first world even more.

ur wrong

>overpopulate
Lmao who gives a fuck, God put us on this earth to dominate and consume everything

you are delusional, fully divorced from reality. you have not thought your claim through even a little, nor are you familiar with how or why population grows the way it does. when your ass sees a graph, you extrapolate all the points in a straight line

Its "Feed Hungry" not "Feed Starving" and nobody is starving in 2022 anyway.

Good morning sir!

Correct answer

No person I care about will ever, ever be in danger of dying from starvation unless there is a world war or something and in that case we're all fucked anyway. Curing cancer is the easy choice.

>Help white people
>Help nigger monkeys
Hmmm...

you have to be hungry first before you start starving.

I choose kieth david

Neither

yes but it also brings back totalbiscuit

Cancer is a disease of the first world.
Overpopulation is a disease of the third world.
The people having 9999 kids are Africans, tacos, pajeets, and bugmnen. People we we'd generally be better off having less of due to their net negative impact on the globe. Civilized nations (i.e. east Europe and the Anglosphere) are the ones who are in population decline due to the widespread use of contraception and economic factors that make properly raising children too expensive for the modern household so those that do have kids can only afford one or two at the most while only the well-off upper middle class and the lower class that rely entirely on welfare programs can have as many as they want. 3rd worlders on the other hand are massive sponges of humanitarian aid like Africa or live in shit countries like China that pack them into cities like sardines so the overall cost of having an abundance of children is low. So yes, cancer is the better option here because feeding the poor would cause the third worlders who have 9999 kids already to have 99999 kids next year while 1st world countries would only see middling rise in non-immigrant population.

Curing cancer saves useful people and lets good people live longer lives. Ending world hunger just lets africa breed even more out of control

Cancer is objectively the correct answer.

based.

Just flip a coin so we can get this out of the way and watch Earth get fucking atomized.

Attached: no.png (349x178, 6.87K)

anything that kills an Englishman is a good thing

Cancer would do more. Can't feed everyone forever.

Neither. Fuck people

>Bring back Hitler
>Bring back Stalin

>Can't feed everyone forever.
The assumption is that you can.

I agree with most of what you posted, but the Chinese aren't having kids. They have been made into depressed consoomers like other East Asians and whites and even Xi telling them to have kids and instituting three child policies hasn't gotten them back to the bedroom.

Then it's still bad as others have pointed out, considering overpopulation. Unless we solve that by constantly culling people too. But if you do that you might as well leave starvation in place which already takes care of that.

Wasn't she 14 years old?
Basically, puppet who was blame for all the shit other commits

yea well fuck IdolNinja then

this way he dies twice, plus we get some more SC2 tournament kino

Curing cancer will do more to advance humanity than feeding the hungry.
Those in the world who are hungry were never going to amount to anything. But great people who are pushing mankind into space can still get cancer and die prematurely, not to mention mankind's future struggles with radiation in space.
If you want mankind to evolve beyond Earth then you pick curing cancer.

Cancer affects all.

How is starvation a problem? Just go to the store and buy some food. I don't get it, how is it even an option? And cancer can really fuck you up.

I mean, I would love to not pay for food ever again.