To those that use summons, don't let Any Forums shame you. It's a feature in this game, so take advantage of it

To those that use summons, don't let Any Forums shame you. It's a feature in this game, so take advantage of it.

Attached: Elden-Ring-Ancestor-Spirit_Boss.jpg (1200x675, 75.62K)

Twin blade. My man.

Sure, but why the fuck would anyone need to summon for the moose boss? It's genuinely the easiest boss I've beaten so far, and I'm a shitter whose hardest boss so far was fucking Rennala.

Tbh, this was the only good photo I could find that has a summon in it. It's not specifically FOR this boss.

Using summons or magic is the "easy mode" difficulty people yearn for.

You didn't beat the game.

We didn't play the same game. How can we talk about it

I use overpowered magic builds because melee combat in this game is shit. I am not interesting to learn dodge timings fifth game in a row, especially when in Elden Ring every enemy have combo spam attacks.

summons are cool. just wish the mimic was a bit more balanced. up to that point I was using various summons for different tasks. mimic destroyed it all.

Yep. Journos bitching about difficulty, especially in Elden Ring, clearly don't use the tools available to them.
> Ashes of War
> Spirit Summons
> Co-op MP
> Weapon buffs like the greases are the most powerful they've ever been
> going back to the boss at a later time to level up and grab more gear
I wouldn't say Elden Ring is the easiest FromSoft game, but it most certainly has the most tools available to you when you're stuck on a boss.

Did Any Forums summon for him?

Attached: General-Radahn-Phase-1-1062x669-725c735895c94a0b.jpg (1010x636, 86.39K)

this game is easy mode for people who couldnt beat sekiro

I summoned the retard NPCs so that they could tank hits for me

Summoners are valid. Gatekeeping is not.

There's nothing wrong with playing on easy mode.

Attached: 1510652939465.jpg (1280x720, 51.2K)

Yes. I don't want to be stuck there for 10+ hours just to appease some faggots online who will just say I didn't beat it because I leveled up.

i regret using summons for him since i didn't get to see all his attacks. since the summons aggro let me booty slap him, he went down quick with some scarlet rot

At first i used summons around the area.
On my second playthrough i tried him solo and it was more fun to fight him

I use summons when the boss decides to bring a friend, you literally get mimic ashes right before the twin gargoyle fight. The developers are literally setting up the mirror match

>what the fuck this is bullshit the bosses have long ass combos and attack too much I never get a break! Bugged boss mechanics!
>hey you can summon these spirits to temporarily take the aggro away from you, they can't defend for shit and die fast
>what the fuck is this shit I have time to hit the boss!? This is bullshit, easy mode garbage, fuck you casuals, this is game journalist mode git gud git gud git gud you didn't beat the game git gud

to be fair mimic makes every boss piss easy and all other summons die instantly

Fuck no. I wanted to fight the strongest demigod 1v1 as the strongest Tarnished.

but what about fights where you cant summon?

I want to see how many people beat malenia without summons

exactly 0

I just leveled up to 35 and upgraded my weapons and then went back to ancestral spirit and just crushed him with a +1 spirit for aggro so I could go ham with my dual magic straight swords. I love spirits, great balance between solo and summons when you still want challenge

my entire first playthrough had been with a friend
I have a solo STR side character

Attached: 6999296.jpg (1080x1246, 118.9K)

I used summons and it made the game much less satisfying to beat than any of their previous games where I fought every boss solo with just a sword. There was just too much AOE bullshit in every big fight, I just wasn't having fun. The game peaked at Margit, because he felt like a BB/DS3 boss.