What's wrong with her back?

What's wrong with her back?

Attached: 20220316133154_1.jpg (2560x1440, 1.18M)

that isn't her true form

GOLEM GET YE GONE

The weight of my love, for she is my waifu

she's a gamer

You try carrying Volcano Manor's recruitment department.

Stuck in the rape dungeon for too long

>he doesn't know

oh no no no

She told me about the slithering sounds in the walls, and after I went to see, she was gone. Where is she? Is she a reptilian? Can I fuck her scalie ass?

Gamer posture

scale itch

She was the creepiest thing in the game for me until I got to know her more. I knew there was something off about her and she wasn't actually human when I first talked to her

Best girl. I always be her champion!

sneks are friends

>no volcano manor ending where you side why snake-man
Whyyy

Kek

yea that is a weird point
she seems so nefarious when you first meet her, i accidently swang on her and she's shielded in liurnia which made me especially curious
then she just wound up being a wholesome nice snakegirl, did not see that coming
i even erased her memory, didn't want her to be sad

That's actually the bad end since she ends up alone without understanding why. The true ending is refusing to kill or wipe her memory so she goes on a journey of self discovery.

>i accidently swang on her and she's shielded in liurnia
What annoys me is how certain non-aggressive actions are sometimes interpreted as an attack. Like jumping or rolling near an NPC gets them acting like they're being attacked.

I accidentally rolled into her which actived her shield and she was all "stop attacking me, you'll only get tired anyway."

Wait, she appears there? When?

idk user, if some dude in armor tried to roll at you irl you'd probably interpret that as an attempted attack.