Hardest boss in the game

Hardest boss in the game

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 263.18K)

>CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG

2 tries, nah

I will say this:
Playing Elden Ring solo, with no help from other players or spirits (and no magic) was my most painful Souls experience and I will never ever try it again.

I think.

...now that I embraced the power o bleed, maybe I will. But mage run is just more fun.

I needed more tries for mohg than malenia. Anyone else?

I just beat it at lvl 76 I think. Golden halberd with heavy shield. It wasn't difficult at all. I could block magic beams, and he couldn't one shot me with that magic floor wave attack

Nop, Malenia is still the hardest IMO. But she's far below some of Sekiro's bosses like the Monke or Sword Saint

>Golden halberd with heavy shield

Absolutely based. That has carried by all game.

annoying yes, hardest no
the double valiant gargoyle fight pissed me off way harder

There's no hard bosses, they only thing hard is the restrictions people put on themselves thinking that rolling around 4 times and doing 1 hit is playing the game properly, lmao. Blame Memazaki for not balancing the game at all.

Is there a duel system like in DS3?
I just want to casually pvp now

>Make a big ass boss
>The only place you can actually see its tells from is directly in front of it
PLEASE just zoom the camera out From, you already mostly solved this shit in Sekiro with the Divine Dragon

yes there is

Jesus fucking christ...not again

Attached: 1647355101405.png (1522x637, 307.57K)

and how to access it?

a coomer thread died for this

North of Limgrave, east of Stormhill castle there's a place shaped like an arena, you can find the item after beating an invading NPC

I think you got the wrong door, the ranni thread is two blocks down

>NOOOOOOOO A VIDYA THREAD ON MY VIDYA BOARD
>MY SMASH/NINTENDO ASSES/TWITTER SCREENCAP/CONSOLE WAR THREAD DIED FOR THIS

Attached: bowiewtf.gif (257x200, 1.24M)

Annoying as fuck, somehow with a fucking colossal sword I still miss this piece of shit.
But I only died once so whatever.

Boss is easy, camera is not.
If Fromsoft insists on having huge bosses that are the size of buildings, they need to do something about the camera, half the time you can't fucking see what's going on, or target anything properly if you need to. If the boss is this big, maybe we should be able to adjust field of view or camera zoom.
Also Pick related is hardest boss

Attached: eldenring_aW6pws3qWu.jpg (2560x1440, 816.6K)

fucking not at all

slightly related, how is this possible? Isn't defeating the gargoyles needed in order to get to lake of rot? or is that wrong

I was getting my ass handed to him then when I started to play again the next day one-shotted him. Motherfucker just needs to let you bop his head.

fucking forgot the image

Attached: Capture.png (763x92, 68.97K)

he's by far the easiest mid/late game boss
the only dangerous thing he has is his surprise hug

I don't see why you'd want to do no magic, especially if you then also do no crafting or item use.
Being able to buff with any damage type to exploit weaknesses is the strength of a purely physical weapon.

>Summon ashes
>Beat first try
My elden ring experience

Plural of titty is titties. God I hate this ESL faggot who wrote it.

t. ESL

maybe you need to git gud.

thanks