Can you like your own mario maker levels on alternate switch profiles?

I like incorporating pick a door in my levels because I find it funny to troll people, but they boo my levels and they quickly become unable to be played due to this. I'm thinking of getting a family membership for the sole purpose of giving my levels a boost, but I don't know if this would work. Does anyone know if it will before I buy it?

Attached: pick a door kino.jpg (930x521, 54.48K)

Nobody on Mario maker actually boos levels because it's too much effort in the minds of the average player trying to Speedrun 100 Mario challenge (which is most people). Your level must be really shit if people actually boo it as much as you say.

Pick a door level are SHIT and you're RETARDED for thinking they're funny. You deserve your levels to be booed and skipped you FUCKING FAGGOT.

if you're not going to answer my question then fuck off

pick a door is retarded
your idea is retarded
you're retarded

fuck off retard

there is nothing more kino then ruining a normie's run with pick a door you absolute newfag.

>I find it funny to troll people,
>but they boo my levels
Gee I wonder why they do that

never questioned why they boo my level, just looking for a way around it.

I love troll levels but the pick a door thing is gay as fuck. I think levels get down voted if someone skips them.

There's nothing fun about randomly guessing which path to take. At least a troll level where you try and clear a gap and there's an invisible block that kills me makes me laugh.

the way around it is to stop pretending to be retarded and make good levels instead of bad levels

fuck off fag

Attached: 2022_03_16_14_32_55 - v_-_Video_Games_ยป_Searching_for_posts_with_the_f.png (1301x490, 306.98K)

>boos your shit level
>skips it
Nothing personel kid

Then try it out and give us an answer. I find it retarded that you're considering spending money for the sole purpose of trolling people. Like, you're not deriving pleasure from playing the game or designing enjoyable levels. You're instead having fun at the expense of others by giving them a miserable experience.

If your levels are being boo'd out of rotation its because nobody except yourself finds them funny. Take a hint, fag.

I don't understand why Any Forums gives me shit everytime I request help here, I except this backlash from reddit. What happened to the Any Forums I used to know that loved trolling people in vidya? Fucking disgusting reddit normies ruined this board.

An actual troll would incorporate shitton upon shittons of pick a door sequences but they all lead to the correct path

find a more clever way to troll, pick a door is something a 3 year old can come up with

or just kill yourself because you're a whiny babby

You're thinking about Any Forums.

Any Forums hasn't spent any effort in trolling people because for the most part either people play the game, flaws and all, or they don't and proceed to talk shit about it. I can't think of a single instance where Any Forums as a collective has worked on trolling the shit out of people playing a game, so I dunno where you're getting this idea that Any Forums was at one point the way you're describing it.

pick a door is extremely low effort trolling. if you're going to troll at least put in some effort and make the trolls interesting. people are giving you shit because you're too lazy and/or dumb to actually put creative trolls in your levels, not because we hate trolling

the only true way to troll people in mm2 is to put a pick a door at the end of a normal level since that's the only time it's unexpected.

go back

>pick a door is something a 3 year old can come up with
I think this is the root of the issue, OP. People see your crap and roll their eyes... You need to try a little bit of subtlety.

>the only true way to troll people in mm2 is to put a pick a door at the end of a normal level since that's the only time it's unexpected.
then you have your answer OP. why did you make this thread?

>the only true way to troll people in mm2 is to
stopped reading here. there's lots of ways to troll people. pick a door is one of those ways, but it's the trolling method that takes the least amount of brain power to include in a level and is therefore used exclusively in levels made by third worlders. show some gumption and make your levels not shit.

what the fuck are you talking about, question was if I could like my own level on alternate switch profiles you absolute retard, which is STILL UNANSWERED!!

no
there, thread over. you can leave

The question was whether or not you could upvoot your own shit, which is something even my little kid nephew knows not to do. So, what country are you from?

yeah but you gave me shit so I don't know if you're trolling now. but this entire thread has been tainted yet again so I will probably not get any real answers yet again, so thanks for that

Pick a path is only fine when the only thing that changes are the rewards you get, or you actually incorporate it into the level as another path.
Since you just said you like to troll people with pick a paths, you deserve boos, you subhuman retard.

question, are you autistic?

>he's still making this thread
I recommend you to give trap IWBTG fangames a try maybe you'll get an idea or two.

go back
the more effort i put into my trolls the higher risk of eliciting a laugh from my victim, defeating the purpose.

oh you don't like being trolled? sucks to be you. I get pleasure from it.

You trolling people nets us no lulz on our end. We don't get to see it happen. There's no incentive for us to help you whatsoever.

>people replying
This place is worse than reddit. Fucking imbeciles always taking the dumbest bait here.

>le kaizo block
>le softlock
>le insta-death door/pipe
>le invisible thwomp
>le leap of faith
>le obnoxious long-ass condition level

Mario Maker shows why people shouldn't be allowed to "design" levels.