Do you think BOTW 2 will incorporate any concepts based off of elden ring with the development time they have left?

Do you think BOTW 2 will incorporate any concepts based off of elden ring with the development time they have left?

Attached: BDF07C62-C5A6-47B4-AB68-C0D949B12850.jpg (300x168, 11.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/paultassi/2019/06/16/red-dead-redemption-2-is-inspiring-the-breath-of-the-wild-2-team-at-nintendo/?sh=43834045b68e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no.

unless they delay it to avoid a close battle with elden ring at the game awards.

>Another 2 years of delay
MAKE IT STOP

Why bother? The reception for their DLC game is already positive. No point in making a good game when your fans want a bad one.

No, but I think people will like it more after Elden Ring.
Despite a few vocal contrarians who don't know shit about game design, it's almost universally agreed that BotW 1 despite some flaws absolutely executed on the open world concept right.
If 2 has even more fun and dynamic mechanics it'll be a great slightly more casual playground that'll serve as a great "dessert" after the Elden Ring experience.

Attached: 1646793239587.jpg (699x533, 70.17K)

I just want some actual coherent content this time around instead of shitty minigames.

this. the stage is now set for them to make an actual game with an actual story in this setting. if they don't, i'll call this a big fat disappointment.

Here's a weird take but every Zelda game that shows Link falling from the sky for some reason turns out to be utter shit.

Attached: 45644.jpg (900x884, 246.31K)

The only thing I could see them adding is a rare horse with the ability to double jump.

can horse even jump in botw?

what game did other than skyward sword?

This.
Braindead fanboys clapped like seals when they showed this at E3. They don't even have to try.

Attached: 16390597333230.jpg (1465x1636, 511.86K)

they jump over obstacles but that's it.

So you mean skyward sword and botw 2, which isn’t released? Wow what a list

I don't think botw stems to gain anything from elden ring. Don't get me wrong, Elden Ring truly pioneered its own take on the open world genre and for a first shot at it, it's a miracle. However, Botw relies on its physics engine to provide the gameplay. Botw combat isn't phenomenal, its just hit and dodge. But factor in how you can interact with the environment and how it can interacts with enemies and suddenly your options get multiplied. Link and enemies ragdoll when hit, they immediately become part of the environment and the terrain you/they were previously standing on starts to matter. Every element can be interacted with, with simplistic approaches like burning wood down to interesting ones like conducting electricity through water and metal. Items all have a 3d presence which similarly to ragdolled entities can fully interact with the environment. This autistic focus to make everything eventually interact with the world is what distinguishes botw from any other open world. Expect botw 2 to not fix any of the "problems" you faggots always complain about like weapon durabiliy, it's only going to build upon the interactivity with an improved engine.

>please read 6 novels worth of faggot shit

Learn to edit queer

nah, it's too late
I do hope they add as many monsters and bosses as possible before release, everything else would be baked into the cake already

learn how to read

I hope they at least try to match the enemy variety.

Attached: ohnononono.png (2232x1964, 2.82M)

The horse is too realistic and will panic and stop when you try to jump off a cliff.

No

And I said learn how to edit you bitch. Nobody wants to read trash that long you pathetic failure

I hope they don't.
Most of those Elden Ring bosses are just reused from Souls so it wouldn't make sense for BotW to balance 100+ unique bosses.

>double jump.
God I hope not, it really casualized the exploration too far.

Nintendo never takes inspiration from other sources or listen to third party opinions, they always try to be original even when its on their own detriment, if anything if they had something Elden Ring did it first they would probably scrap it now that someone beat them to the punch.

I read it.

I hope the bosses aren't the "do this thing three times" kind of bosses.

>skyward sword: 2011
>BOTW: 2017
>BOTW2: 2023?
What have they actually been doing for 5+ years?
Why has this taken almost as long as the original BOTW to develop?

Attached: 1646784837138.png (1778x2000, 3.16M)

I just want more than 3 fucking overworld bosses.

>Nintendo never takes inspiration from other sources or listen to third party opinions
Literally not true
forbes.com/sites/paultassi/2019/06/16/red-dead-redemption-2-is-inspiring-the-breath-of-the-wild-2-team-at-nintendo/?sh=43834045b68e

Quick horse summoning and dismounting maybe.

maybe it's time for you to go back

>any concepts based off of elden ring
What concepts? Elden ring didn't do anything new we have not seen in an Ubisoft game