Elden Ring is a mediocre 7/10 game not worth replaying...

Elden Ring is a mediocre 7/10 game not worth replaying. Didn't touch multiplayer because it's always been shitty and pointless in these games.

Attached: QUPUNaVV.png (652x182, 34.31K)

And yet you played 200 hours in under a month for some reason.

>mediocre 7/10

Attached: 1600731128625.png (270x321, 21K)

>mediocre
>rates it 7/10 anyway
I hate you niggers so goddamn much.

>7/10
so it's good, and better than the vast majority of games?

K, i totes believe ya bro

Yeah, tried to like it but it's impossible to do so.
Yes, 70/100 is an extremely mediocre game. Below 80 is already reaching into ehh territory. Above 95 was expected for this.

Sekiro is easily a 9/10 and totally shits all over Elden Ring.

DISCORD TRANNY THREAD

DO NOT REPLY

5 is mediocre
6 is above average
7 is good

6 is trash territory

Attached: gShdLPxF.png (304x64, 12.58K)

you're retarded

No, I'm correct as always.

>t. retard

Stay mad.

Attached: 395BAAFC-BC59-4185-9EB6-CABD279CF1DF__01.png (750x680, 620.55K)

you're retarded

4 or bellow is mediocre
4-6 is bellow average
7 is average
8-10 is good
I grade games the same way schools grade students, as in you don't pass the grade if your mean score is lower than 7.

yes, we know you're retarded

>inb4 op is a literall nintendo cucks who still plays children games because he was traumatized by his uncle in his childhood

>200 hours without multiplayer
how?

>After playing it for 200 hours
>After beating all achievements
>I can clearly tell you
>The game not worth it
>Yes, of course i will 100% all the next dlcs
Based retard

Multiplayer is shitty in these games. Co-Op means you didn't actually beat an area or a boss = you didn't beat the game. PvP is always a boring shitshow of whoever lags the most into a silly one shot weapon art wins by default.
By the way there are now hackers in Elden Ring multiplayer.

Attached: invasion kino.webm (720x480, 2.94M)

Completely retarded

It wasn't. It started feeling like a chore and a waste of time about maybe 30 hours in?
Most of the bosses, dungeons, forts, caves and areas are literally copypasted with higher and higher stats(numbers) and that's it.
There's like 4 good boss encounters in the entire game. The rest are boring and shitty.

NIce google screenshot, cuckbro

this screams mexican

How much you need to grind for all achievements? I hated doing it in DS3, fucking ears.

>It started feeling like a chore and a waste of time about maybe 30 hours in
>proceeds to play for another 170

Attached: 1347286252110.gif (366x421, 60.64K)

>PvP is always a boring shitshow of whoever lags the most into a silly one shot weapon art wins by default.
Stop doing duels and start doing invasions, this is where the fun is. Nothing is better than shitting on people in 1v3.
Even with all the junk, it is still better than killing retarded AI.

Cope
Hardly any grinding thankfully. You just have to look up locations for whatever you need on Fextralife and beat the game. Collect all the stuff for each ending before you proceed through Mountaintop of the Giants, then make a save backup before you make your ending choice after beating the final boss.
Yes, because I hoped the game would get better. It never did, it only kept being fucking boring and frustrating for all the wrong reasons.

Attached: oMWWykUh.png (937x245, 16.57K)

jesus christ op is a massive tard

Attached: 1647286758020.gif (480x368, 693.98K)

Gotta love amerifats not knowing english. Read a dictionary for once

Post your gameplay, I'm 100% sure that you are just a shitter who abused the cheese and then complains that the game is boring.