Bros, I'm probably gonna buy Ringo-chan's game for my PC. (Or pirate, if possible.)

Bros, I'm probably gonna buy Ringo-chan's game for my PC. (Or pirate, if possible.)

The second trailer looks really good.
youtube.com/watch?v=nGBxHXf5OVA

Attached: r.jpg (768x432, 42.5K)

I don't really know what you think looks different in that trailer but you do you bro

Attached: 20220303_175923.jpg (394x416, 123.31K)

Miss Apple

Ringo-chan is very cute in it, just like in the first one, yeah. But it also shows the game's a bit dark, and doesn't just conter on the acid-colored color palette (which I still like, but not greatly).

????????????????

Attached: fpiu6rc7p7j81.png (1919x550, 1.55M)

The faces on these characters aren't something I'm very fond of. They probably should have chosen a different artist. Also the game doesnt look like Soul Hackers either. Should have been its own subseries of SMT or something else entirely.

Cope tendie

Second trailer was more interesting than the first but I still hate women.

Even the fictional ones?

Game looks like it might come out perfectly just-alright. If not suprisingly good, kinda like TMS.

Still waiting for the SMT5 PC port though

Yes.

They saw in the surveys that people wanted SMT spinoffs so they're just using the name for brand recognition

Attached: 1647325245131.jpg (720x509, 38.58K)

Does she have big booba?
I refuse to play games without big booba.

Can I play this and skip the first one?

Attached: 1605983314050.png (550x460, 372.45K)

Nah it would have been a lot more tolerable if it was a new subseries like SMT: Something Whatever, instead of something completely detached from the first game (which I know wasnt part of the SMT umbrella, at least in Japan).
The game looks even more detached to the feel of SMT games as possible not only aesthetically, but also in terms of gameplay aspects (All Out Attack-like specila move; social aspects etc.). Also the fact that it's produced by the TMS guys doesnt give me much hope either.

This game seems completely detached from the first one so outside of some nods here and there (whiich I highly doubt there would be some in the first place) then yeah if it's solid enough why not.

>which I know wasnt part of the SMT umbrella, at least in Japan

Attached: 28722-shin-megami-tensei-devil-summoner-sega-saturn-front-cover.jpg (708x696, 107.52K)

I'd buy it but knowing Shatlus they'll probably put in Denuvo, and unlike some other devs they don't even seem to remove it eventually.

Why does the graphics on the right look a bit like Dragon Quest on the demon? Not that I mind, of course.

Gay.

Even cute ones like Ringo-chan?

My bad so it had the SMT name apparently, so that it even worse.

How does the first one emulate in Citra?

I sincerely doubt you need to play SH1 for SH2. Atlus very rarely do direct sequels where you absolutely need to play the first one to get the second. The exceptions are Digital Devil Saga, the Raidou games and P5 Strikers. However Soul Hackers is available on the 3DS if you're willing to dust off the good ol' handheld.

SMT was officialy dead when 5 released. Now they're just milking a corpse.
I hope you like corpse milk mmmm yummy infeceted corpse milk very very tasty maggots in my milk i loooooove drinking corpse milk ow my tummy hurts oh no im dying ahhhhhhhhhhh *dead*

Attached: 1642914531346.gif (200x200, 5.71K)

>SMT was officialy dead when IVA released
Fixed.

Loving this persona spin-off so far

>if you're willing to dust off the good ol' handheld
Never owned one because I was busy playing Vita