This is coming out in a couple of days, how come nobody here cares?

This is coming out in a couple of days, how come nobody here cares?

Attached: 1643659887083.jpg (2560x1440, 1000.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4channel.org/v/archive
youtube.com/watch?v=uKD8jE3WiPs&t
twitter.com/unseentokyo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Graphics look good, setpieces look amazing, game looks boring. That one mentally ill meme chick bailing on it already spelled trouble. Didnt even realize this was on steam too.
Elden Ring mogged it. They should delay.
I think most of the target audience are gonna be busy with elden ring or burnt out on videogames after that.

1. I'm broke
2. I'm an adult who has to worry about other shit
3. Things are bad and getting worse
4. I think it looks interesting but I'm not entirely convinced it will be good so I will wait for more gameplay footage before making my decision

generic console shovelware

boards.4channel.org/v/archive
ctrl+f
>ghost wire

all me!!

But I just bought SoP and I haven't beat Elden Ring or SoP yet fuck man videogames are great right now

>buying a game at launch without finishing the previous game at launch
go to jail

I care because I'm a weeb and I need my weebfix outside Yakuza, and I don't like anime so that's not an option
It's probably just me though

I like supporting first week sales also I make a lot of money

>mentally ill meme chick
What's been going on with her?

the gameplay is boring and repetitive

youtube.com/watch?v=uKD8jE3WiPs&t

Il have to try a full demo before buying it.

I care, I think it looks cool. Really liked TEW 1 and 2 so I'm excited for whatever Tango makes next. From what they've shown so far the game does look kind of dull but I'm hoping its just most of the footage being from the early game or on lower difficulties.

She founded her own studio recently, no idea what they're actually going to do
twitter.com/unseentokyo

This an Elden Ring board.

Attached: 1609475485334.jpg (720x611, 44.4K)

Gameplay looks boring, enemies are not scary, environments don't look interesting to explore,...
When it was announced, I expected something like the open level in Evil Within 2. This looks like some phone game with good graphics.

This is one of those types of games you pirate, play for 25 minutes, uninstall, then don't ever think about again.

>I care because I'm a weeb and I need my weebfix outside Yakuza, and I don't like anime so that's not an option
>It's probably just me though

Attached: 1625100565629.png (479x440, 56.6K)

absolute mad man

I plan to get it but I am still playing Elden Ring

based