Did we really need so many bonfires? What's the point of horseriding? Of shortcuts...

Did we really need so many bonfires? What's the point of horseriding? Of shortcuts? You can just teleport anywhere at any time

Attached: Capture.png (826x716, 1.49M)

don't be critical of Elden Ring just consoom

Attached: 1647306385361.webm (1280x720, 1.44M)

Did we really need so many ER threads? What's the point of the catalogue? Search function? You just post a new one at any time.

Bad game design
Are modern game developers dumb?
Immersion>convenience
It adds more to the enjoyment

The same as the one in DS3

- Bonfire
- Boss fight
- Another bonfire right after that even though it's close because why the fuck would you want players to walk back to the last one pointlessly?

we should make a board for elden ring

What is the detriment here?

Discord trannies bumping their own threads.

Attached: Crossbreed_f9790d_6786996.jpg (891x873, 207.16K)

Every cliff in the game is a pain to traverse. They came up with spirit springs and then forgot to add them to convenient locations.

This is where the similarities to BotW stop making sense.

There's a lot of grace sites, but that doesn't mean that getting to every one is always straightforward. There's still decent terrain to cover, but lacking that on-the-fly accessibility would just be tedious. Also this This was really the only example where I thought the placement was pretty pointless.

Attached: Untitled.png (1459x1088, 2.54M)

welcome to open world shit

Zoomed out like this it looks like they are right next to each other.
But if you played the game you would have realized how much time you spent galloping around, because, first of all, you first need to find a lost grace before you can teleport to it.

Having TOO much space in between each one of them would mean too much busywork going back and forth, and as it is it already took me more than 100 hours to finish the game for the first time.

don’t be critical on Any Forums jus shitpost

lel, fromdrones will defend literally anything their master does

>Did we really need so map markers? What's the point of the Brotherhood? Of Vertibirds? You can just fast travel anywhere at any time

Attached: 97a92f999b4f13a5bc963260a8658309.png (1000x1000, 109.51K)

I like to pretend I cant fast travel unless I feel like it.

>it looks like they are right next to each other.
a lot of them are right next to each other

Same Shitch fag, same statements daily. Go play your shitty funko pop zelda dude, no one cares what you think.

this is the product of "every boss needs to spawn a bonfire" combined with "we placed more convenient bonfires to reduce runback"

Bertibirds work on Hardcore mode, which is based.

topkek