Hey honey sorry I got drunk and fucked Javarius!

>hey honey sorry I got drunk and fucked Javarius!

Why are Soitendos like this?

Attached: 1637663057399m.jpg (577x1024, 77.07K)

>wine drunk
why do w*men pretend that there are different types of drunk?
>sorry I sucked every dick in sight you know how I get when I’m WINE drunk!

it's nice his girlfriend bought him a switch to play on while she gets winedrunk with tyrone in the bedroom

Attached: 1535386259677.jpg (1080x1420, 183.55K)

i heard some people say vodka makes them violent, seems retarded to me as well i think just because they turned into a dickhead when they were drunk one time after taking vodka they blame the type of drink

>going to reddit
>cuck fantasies
Why are Snoys like this?

Inebriation by different drinks actually feels somewhat different, not that it is excuse to do retarded shit while drunk. My country's law considers committing crime while under influence an aggravating condition, I don't see why it shouldn't be like that regarding mundane reprehensible acts as well.

No it doesn't dumbfuck

>if you post a reddit screencap that means you go to reddit
why are tendie cucks so stupid?

Alcoholics tell lies and lies to themselves so much they have to get more and more creative to avoid facing the truth of their addiction.

my wife got me a 3090 for my bday, why are incels like this?

Attached: wle.png (95x124, 18.84K)

>I got drunk so I spent 400$ of our money on this.
in what way does this even make sense.

Attached: 1646200944603.png (500x384, 227.2K)

why are you posting reddit screencaps? people would go to reddit if they wanted to see reddit.

I'm not even OP but it's funny to see the retarded cucked shit they post sometimes and no I'm not gonna start browsing reddit just for that, such retarded logic, typical for a tendie manchild cuck.

daily reminder that the posters in this thread are the new normal, they believe everything they see if it's from Reddit and they don't second question what they see, for them what is in OP's pic is real and it's not staged, the times when we did those things for fun are long gone, now everything is real, copy

There can be a difference in how easily and quickly it is to get drunk

Sake is 15% alcohol but drinkable almost like beer so you get fucking smashed easily

I have an aunt who is your typical drunk when drinking beer and such, but the moment she starts on rum and red wine she becomes a violent schizo

why would you make it about cuck shit faggot?

>nintendo thread
>SNOY SNOY
rent free lol

Yeah, there's basically no other reason to pull some shit like this. No one just buys their spouse a whole console and game over "Coming home winedrunk". She either cheated on them, or you're in a hyper emotionally abusive relationship where you treat your wife like shit and make her feel like she has to apologize for something as small as coming home drunk WITHOUT having fucked someone via material goods, neither of which is a good look for dude in the reddit post.

There's seven billion people on this planet, stop letting people make more wage slaves.