Is it even possible to stagger these fuckers?

Is it even possible to stagger these fuckers?
I've never managed to interrupt their moves

Attached: Elden Ring 2022.03.16 - 12.18.27.04.DVR.webm (960x540, 2.95M)

Why do STRfags act like their builds are so skillful when they're literally just contingent on stunlocking a monster? STRfags literally get filtered by a baby tier boss that has high poise. Honestly sad.

And you couldn't ask this question in one the 10-20 other ER threads?

Giant Hunt can stagger them mid attack

You have a massive window to do a Jump strong attack and yet you prefer to do a poke?

Different attacks cause different amounts of poise damage. In this webm you're deliberately using your weakest pokes because you're scared.
Try jumping heavies.

Thats a FromSoft knight with a maximum of 3 additional, slow-ass animations.
If you havenĀ“t learned to parry them yet, make a test run of DS1

counter guard to stance break them and also take no damage

Just a bunch of fags that get so far into the game without knowing the basics, amongs them a bunch of reddit guts larpers.

Not only jumping heavies, he could also use his weapon skill in combo with a strong attack.

This, they just pick the heaviest hitting stuff, killing enemies and bosses in few hits, and then proceed through most of the game until they go beyond Leyndell and suddenly realize there is more to it than getting 2 hits into a stunlock.

I tried parrying in this game once. I heard some clink noise but other than losing a ton of stamina nothing happened I could follow through with. whats the point? Id rather just block with a huge ass shield

And then they go on internet and start bitching about how DEX is broken, that's the cycle of a STRchud

I wonder how many of those "magic is cheating" lads have a health bar half the size of their screen

You have to block a lot of bosses 2-3 times. I think 4 for some demigods.
It's an extremely dumb and game-breaking mechanic, because parryfags will adapt to it in a jiffy, making it pointlessly harder for newcomers, but it's a completely fair mechanic once you get the hang of it

>DEX is broken
Don't worry bleed is going to get nerfed.

If you spam jump attacks with an ultra greatsword for 10 minutes you MIGHT get a single stagger

M I M I C
I
M
I
C

Good thing I'm a DEX-INT hybrid :)

You can literally only stagger a Crucible Knight once, because they take so much punishment to posture break that they'll die before the second time.

>complains about STR gruggs
>is a moonveil fag
The biggest of oofs

possible with two (2) ultra greatswords lol, it's fucking nuts. you're better off parrying the dudes.

I will have completed the game and uninstalled it by then. Only a masochistic retard would play this game a second time.

Yes but I only managed to do it once on the one in the eternal city aqueducts who doesn't aggro until you attack him.

>Is it even possible to stagger these fuckers?
You got to jump power attack and spam your weapon art, bro
That's the only great and colossal weapons are useful at all

This is a Dark Souls game, hard but bullshit

Wrong. Keep seething STRChud :^)

Attached: Screenshot (15).png (1920x1080, 3.41M)

I staggered them after 3 weapon art RTs with the moonveil

kek.

yes. beam their fucking face.

Attached: 1637760856249.webm (853x480, 2.87M)

use a katana. they do way more poise damage and isn't even close

High risk high return. In ER STR is high risk low return.

>muh dex
>muh str
Holy shit you fuckers are insufferable
That's the third iteration of my character at ng+, went from dex to pure faith to pure str, not everybody is an autist that plays the game one way and only one way

That's absolutely retarded, the only drawback is you cannot move while casting the beam.

Giant-Crusher can

Not everyone has ADHD.

in coop i've seen him knocked down

it's in the game, it's fair.

Attached: 1630782972659.webm (1080x608, 1.62M)