When did you realize you were into fat chicks?

When did you realize you were into fat chicks?

Attached: E8DN3s2VcAEQfKf.jpg (1024x1366, 163.75K)

I spank my fatass gf when she doesn't meet her weight loss quota. Bitch was already chubby when I met her.

High school. I was in denial about it for a long time, but I always have.

fat chicks are cope for the most unconfident men, imagine bitching out and trying to attract an obese woman since you don't have the balls to attract anyone prettier

Attached: 1636693429353.jpg (511x419, 60.32K)

unbased and antiarchitectpilled

I'm fat myself and I thought that a fellow fatty wouldn't be quite so judgmental and would be into me the same way I was into them but as it turns out fat women are just as picky and judgmental as every other kind of women because they know that a ton of people have fat chick fetishes.

when your mother sucked me good and hard.

>It's an american thread

It's the belly

Attached: cerebelly.jpg (9000x7918, 3.68M)

In high school, then I met my chubby titcow gf, now-wife. She weighed herself, I had to read the scales, on Monday at 388 pounds.

In middle school when i had low self esteem and only went for fat girls nobody else would date. Now my soon to be wife is thin and hot and i still jack it to fat chicks

Like 4th grade when I started to understand what sexual attraction was

obese people are genuinely fucking disgusting. there's no arguing this.

ngmi.

Attached: tumblr_950887708dd9f84010bda44f53b42907_15f41408_1280.jpg (671x386, 66.66K)

Like 8.

I remember my Dad giving me a calendar full of cheerleaders to test if I was gay, but it turns out they were just too skinny for me.

Since I was a kid and liked weight gain episodes of various cartoons. The main one being the Totally Spies one.

When I started fucking one on the side in High School. She started out chubbycute but really let herself go in college. I fuckin loved it she was such a horny pig

How big did she get?

I'd tell you to hang yourself but you'll take a heart attack in a few months anyway. Goodbye you disgusting fat fuck.

Fatfags aren't fat themselves usually.

To wit, I weight-train and am able to benchpress my wife:

Sex with fat tummy

always have been

Why the fuck did your dad test your homo readings at 8?

I don’t really remember at this point.

Look at all the moralfags seething ITT, while probably having a thing for feet, chicks with penises, gaping anuses, or some other obscene shit. Maybe even literally shit. It's amazing what nu4chan gets triggered by

Probably put on at least 75-100 lbs. It was incredible, she was maybe 130-45 in HS, not huge but she carried it all very obviously. Super low self esteem about it, she went super far out of state for school and I guess it wrecked her, when I saw her again she was huge. Not complaining, she was down for literally anything at that point including being a side piece if someone would just pay her attention so I was in hog heaven. Girl gave the best blow jobs, I always joked and told her that she just wanted to eat sausage. Unfortunately she eventually got into therapy and and went super feminist and wasn't interested in casual fucking anymore so I let her go. Sad, she's lost a lot of weight but still has a fucking dumptruck ass.

>t.Biscuit Olivia

Im in a constant cycle of being disgusted at the kind of entitled person who only lives for food and sex and then being lost in primal lust for the heft and helplessness of the very same slampig. Also Gloria from Madagascar ruined me as a child.

That's a damn shame, user. When I first met her, my wife was around 180 pounds,, carrying it mainly in her breasts with a gentle softness to her middle. It took some convincing but after a few trial stuffing sessions she was hooked, and has been growing ever since.

he was afraid it was genetic

>other threads
>dozens of fatposts immediately
>fatposting thread
>absolute ghost town
you guys are jackasses

What do you want to talk about, user?