Have it writ upon thy meager grave.... Fell by King Morgott! Last of all kings

Have it writ upon thy meager grave.... Fell by King Morgott! Last of all kings...
Holy fucking kino

Attached: elden_ring_guide_morgott_omen_king_boss_scene_5.jpg (1600x900, 230.1K)

>gets gangraped by mimic tear frost stomp
wow so kino

How they accept an omen as a king? Does "normal" citizen don't care that their king is a cursed aberration?

OMG I LOVE FIGHTING THE SAME BOSSES A MILLION TIMES ITS SO COOL AND EPIC AND CHEEKY HAHAHA SOMEONE MUST EXTINGUISH THY FLAME SO COOL

What does it matter if he can BTFO them all by himself

Morgott led the defense of Leyndell when Godrick tried to invade it (seen in the intro). Maybe they didn't outwardly accept him but he still held the position anyway, if in deed rather than title.

You fight Margot twice and there's literally a lore reason that is brilliant. He was originally testing you, seeing if you were even worthy to stand before the Erdtree, finding out he's the fucking king of the city is absolutely badass. He has the best theme in the entire game, twice, and his fighting and animations are incredible. Not to mention his voice. Cope and seethe

Considering he uses a cane to get around when he's not in battle, we don't even fight him at his peak right? He must've been a fucking legend in battle. He's insanely fast, strong, elegant.

Yeah i bet his dick is also really big

kek

They didin't

true, although im retarded and thought that margit was morgotts brother

He's hideously malformed so the cane is probably because of that

>You fight Margot twice
Thrice, actually. He ambushes you as a miniboss with his Margit moveset outside the Leyndell walls.

Wasn't he known as the veiled king? Maybe he hid his horns under a veil and they're just really unobservant.

Is that why the capital is surrounded by all that war

He does?

If you skip Stormveil and kill Morgott and double back to Stormveil, Margit won't show up. Confirming they're the same person. There's other hints too

Where?

Based. The idea that these old kings and heroes are getting killed by some dude and his jello cup make me laugh.

South West from the Outer Wall Battleground Grace, very close to the grace. You should see a basic commoner enemy that stands out from the rest found in the area (he looks like the ones found in Stormveil Castle rather than the ones wandering about Limgrave). When you approach him you suddenly hear Margit, and the commoner changes into him. I believe if you have already beaten Morgott he no longer appears.