Comfy JRPG

Anybody have a good JRPG recommendation? Pic related are my favourites.

I'm fine with anything you can emulate on PC so PS2/PS1/GBA/etc

What's your favourite comfy JRPG?

Attached: 24589346365477.png (540x381, 495.96K)

Tales of Symphonia
Tales of Abyss
Tales of Vesperia

You can try the PS3-era Atelier games as well like Rorona and Ayesha.

rogue galaxy
arc rise fantasia
baten kaitos
summon night swordcraft story

Uironically, Ys Monstrum Nox. It's not deep, but it's a decent way to waste your time.

Man I spent so much time playing these, you can also try the atelier series from PS3, like Mana Khemia 2
My personal recon is Odin's Sphere, either the PS2 or PS3 version it's from the same guys who made Dragon's Crown, but it's better, engaging story and the same beautifull handdrawn sprites there's a lot of endings, a lot of them are bad endings with only one being the true ending

Might go with this, the gameplay looks fun if anything

Mana Khemia 2 never quite scratched the itch for some reason, same with Atelier Iris 3. I have played Odin Sphere and loved it.

I might have to since I like the alchemy system but I wanted a bit more variety of characters, it looks like it's just a bunch of cute girls in the later series. Not that I mind cute girls of course but it's just a bit boring.

If you enjoy Ys IX, play Ys VIII as well. As for Atelier, there's still a good variety of characters, it's not just cute girls. I'd say about a third of the party members across the later games are guys.

I have seen very mixed reviews about this one,that means you should try It hahaha,some people love It some people hate It,I love It,its one of my fav rpgs.

Attached: Shiningtheholyark.jpg (242x413, 26.58K)

good taste, although i prefer atelier iris 1. a lot of these recommendations are good if you haven't already, tales of symphonia, baten kaitos. i'd also recommend rhapsody, la pucelle and phantom brave. xenosaga is really good too

atelier iris 2 really was the best of the 3 games, i miss the iris games compared to what atelier went back to. not that they're bad as such.
too many recommendations though user, the likelihood is that if you played atelier iris you've already also played most of the best jrpgs because they're more well known than iris is

All jrpgs released after ps1 are SHITE, with the exception of baten kaitos and skies of arcadia

Etrian Oddysey

it doesn't get comfier than that.

Attached: image_2022-03-16_093308.png (1067x600, 1.01M)

>Dungeon crawler
>Comfy

Well user this one I also like, kinda mixed feelings but I liked it overrall, Hexyz Force, an obscure psp game but I liked it, classic divergent paths where you choose either the redhead or the guy, play their stories and then they converge at the epilogue.
Also Xenosaga is very good but the third one never got localized so you will need a translate patch, it's easy to find online

Attached: images.jpg (500x500, 86.49K)

ar tonelico

The duck are you talking about Xenosaga III was loclized and i own it.p2rxj

There was never a european release of it, he's obviously a europoor

There's nothing comfier than completing maps by drawing them or walking over every tile.

Xenosaga I wasn't released in Europe either so it's not just III in that case.

Dragon quest 8
Dark chronicle
Fantasy Life
Rogue Galaxy
Persona 4 golden
If you like srpg you can add Stella Glow

Oh, and also the inazuma eleven ds games + inazuma eleven chrono stone for 3ds

Actually i get what you mean now

For some reason it's impossible to find a mana khemia 2 (jp) iso online. I really want to play it again but in japanese and I can't find it anywhere.

Also, I know the psp version in japanese is easily available but unless the psp port has new content which I'm not sure, the ps2 version looks better and is probably the best version.