Why are japanese games still so bad at UX design?

Why are japanese games still so bad at UX design?

Attached: 1647430953462.jpg (486x454, 55.59K)

warning: low semen

TWITTER SCREENCRAP THREAD??
*makes the onion's face*

People complaining about UX are not actually real players. They are trend followers who want everything to be easier aka parasites.

Attached: 1594702384853.jpg (2352x1218, 1.34M)

Silence TRANNY!
*Makes violent Any Forumschud face*

It's kind of funny because I drop western games far more often because of UX design.

Bonus chance!

You didn't greentext so you look like that and say that

Japanese devs should learn from the west.

Attached: ELDEN RING UI.png (1412x942, 404.8K)

>b-but muh ux
>muh graphics
>muh stutters
cope

Imagine being in this position and never hearing about the KISS principle
It’s like when an editor tries to do too much instead of just making the video look natural

>gameuxpodcast
lmao
I was going to say there's no way that's an actual thing, but then I saw he mentioned he's the host. This is just a dude realizing his job means nothing that's all.

Wasn't the BF2042 UX universally hated?

NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THESE WESTERN DEVS IS WHITE

are we going to have this thread daily now?

should this peaceful beheader be so proud of being part of all those colossal failures?

Posting
In
A
Tras
Thread

Fuck niggers and sandnigfers

>user experience
no faggot. you are a wagie who designs menus and popups

Pressing the map button twice not closing the map but opening some other menu is bad

Everything else was fine, better than laggy cluttered western aaa crap

You are responding to no one

Nigger

Faggot

Nugget

Nugget

Nagger
Tyrone
Muhammad
Sir pls

I unironically want to go back to 90s video game UIs. And 90s website UIs. Well, early 2000s anyway. His life really is a lie.

I am an eastern europoor and we are in contact with a german company. Literally every name I see is Nguyen and Muhammad, with the occasional Ezra Goldstein

An EXQUISITE bait thread, OP, well done!

Attached: 1617320407785.jpg (170x213, 6.25K)

the fuck is UX? UI but with x to spark some importance into wagies making it?
I don't like UI in ER but mostly because it's designed for controllers while I play kb+m and it's this way shit move around it

Nothing wrong with accepting a few immigrants

Now pls let Tyrone fuck your wife,

Another Swedish Win

Attached: 04316AC2-22E9-45CB-9007-649A1B874303.png (963x496, 163.64K)

Wow ok user very cool opinion you dumb fucking nigger, you can’t even read

so what's UX then nigger? enlighten me

The seethe from Western devs is so fucking delicious. Elden Ring is threatening their glorified propaganda videos. How long until one of them gets ahead of themselves and straight up drops the word "Jap"?

Attached: culturewar.png (3613x379, 84.62K)

User experience. It’s still vague as all hell

what the fuck is UX and why have i never heard this term until twitter trannies got triggered by ER?

Attached: 1630808788383.jpg (580x450, 32.69K)

I genuinely don’t understand the problem with equipment being its own separate menu. No other way makes sense for a game like ER.

>ACKmeds Salami
Living meme

>UX this UX that
I miss 2 weeks ago when I never heard this term used before.
UI and UX is not the same thing? My life is a lie.

User experience. They're just whining because the map doesn't start with points of interest revealed.

Everything can fit into that name, from ost to boss design. Literally nothingburger

>BF2042
Lmao
Just lmao

Who is this hunka hunk?

Artificial complaining

You dumb fucking

Nigger

The trash post op made afterwards explains it

You dumb fucking nigger bumping a trash thread.

lowkey racist. can't stand seeing asians actually doing a better job than western devs

>my life is a lie
Yes, it is.
BF2042'S UI is godawful and he should be ashamed of such atrocity.

Im truly glad that faggot UX devs are being publicly exposed as the petty cunts that they are. Almost all UX devs are mentally deranged in some way or another and they demand the most useless shit

Calm down Ahmed.

you seem to know what ux means, what does it mean in practical terms?

It’s everything excluding those things. Usually how a user experiences navigating menus, if the get lost in them, click the wrong buttons, that sort of thing. UX has been part of web design for decades.

Attached: 91rDLZ3M8yL.jpg (1628x2373, 859.88K)

Don’t you ever call me. A terrorist ever again you dumb nigger

>HP, FP and Stam in the upper left
>right hand, left hand, spell and consumable in the bottom left
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED
A MINIMAP?
A WALKTHROUGH?
PRESS X TO AWESOME BUTTON?
TWITTER INTEGRATION?

>western devs
>all dune coons
Kek

Navigating through menus in ring is shit though. Not unplayable but also not plesant
>can't view item description in equipment page

There is a Brit and a Bulgarian

User experience can be summarized as ease of access, how "comfortable" it is to use something. How intuitive it is and how efficient it is. Funny thing is, this particular guy is terrible at his job, his UIs are fucking awful. His UIs take up the whole screen but still miss information.

these are booksmart people. they went through one of the most boring subjects in the world (UX) in college, and now they rage and they reeeeee when real successful products don't follow the teachings of the book. it makes them feel inadequate, like their jobs are invalidated.