What was his fucking problem?

What was his fucking problem?

Attached: white_faced_varre.png (400x400, 360.32K)

hot. tarnish my ring

>kills your maiden
>tries to get you to kill more maidens
>gets his shit wrecked and his "god" exploit-killed
At least he planed some suspicion of the Roundtable into my head.

What you mean? that nigga basically nudge you in the right direction.

Turbo gay, just like his boss

Heeheehoohaahaahaa join my blood cult, didn't you notice how the guys who told you how to repair the world after the recent apocalypse are...TELLING YOU WHAT TO DO? I murder people for fun and because an ancient blood god commands me by the way. Couldn't those good guys be lying to you? No I don't have any evidence but it's literally a possibility right? It's technically possible that every piece of information you've been told is a fabrication in an all-encompassing conspiracy to manipulate you specifically, and it's technically people that I'm not lying now. Think about that. To get the unlimited invasion item you have to join our club, the membership requirements are murdering an innocent person. Don't you think, WE might be the good guys heehaahooheeheeheeha?

They did this in Dark Souls, they did this in Dark Souls 2, they did this in Dark Souls 3, I didn't buy a PS4 so I don't know if they did this in Bloodborne. They did this in Elden Ring. It's exactly the same shit every time. There's a few specifics like how the unlimited invasion item wasn't tied to the "GOOD IS EVIL WE WEAR HUMAN BONES" cult in DS1, but it's mostly identical.

man i love pip torrens's voice

Who the fuck genuinely thinks Varre is a good person

Who the fuck is he?
I haven't seen him since the very start and I'm like 50hours in.

>Found a backway to Mogwyn Dynasty
>Immediately went back and stabbed the fucker

Did you go back to where he was after killing Godrick?

He hops around like other NPCs. He moved to Raya Lacaria (Temple area?) after the start/after Godrick fight. But you might be well past that stage too.

It's the Blood Church he shows up at, which is a bit east of the academy iirc.

Nobody possibly could. Which makes his questline boring. Either you don't fall for his bullshit because he's so obviously wrong about everything, or you want the pvp item so you pretend to be a retard and fall for his bullshit all the while he's going heehee he he you've been tricked by my intricate deception.

Yeah, it makes it better when you go and kill his god and then him.
Also quickly unlocks one of the best farming areas in the game.

Wait, you can die to Godrick and he still moves after you just attempt the fight? So you can technically start the game, die to Godrick, fail 3 invasions and he already gives you keys to an area with enemies that drop 2k runes each without fighting back?

his god is a gay pedo rapist

>join the Mohg dynasty!
>okay
>join and kill a bunch of people on PVP
>wow you’re awesome user tarnished you’re a general in Mohg world!
>sweet
>use item to see my leader and get further instructions
>our “”””empire””” is a bunch of crazy blood fuck zombies exploding and there normal people who also try to kill me (general in the dynasty btw)
>wow finally made it past those fucking speeds
>about to meet Mohg
>see a normal guy and a bunch of red sty’s but they ignore me if I just walk by
>finally get to meet glorious leader
>he is busy molesting a child (?) and stops to greet me
>immediately starts attacking me and trying to kill and probably molest me as well

What the fuck? This is how generals are treated in the United States of Mohg? Fuck this gay dynasty

He isn't wrong about the Golden Order being questionable.
It's funny though. He's basically the main quest giver.

There's a message with a special glow where he was standing giving you directions to his new spot. One of the few quests which is properly signposted, there's only a couple of those.

No. Did he tell you do do that?

I cleared that place, didn't see him.

I feel that these npcs needs to forceghost like the rest at a grace when they have an update.

No, he won't move until you beat Godrick and also go to the Round Table/meet the two fingers. Or so it seems.

>Maidenless
Does he mean what I actually think he means?

Attached: DxtvNUCU0AAgaaC.jpg (1920x800, 69.27K)

Godrick isn't the trigger, the trigger is visiting the fingers in the roundtable. To do so you need a great rune, any great rune. You could go kill radahn and he'd move.

Ah my bad. I just assumed Godrick because he's also the first one giving you the Stormveil quest (if you can call it that).

It's a metaphor for USA/Russia

To be fair, he told you to wait until it was time to use the talisman. He probably had some other recruits ready to make an elite order when the time was ready for the dynasty. Only the white masks (corrupted war surgeons) were allowed over there directly, probably because they realised the dynasty was a fucking lie yet they deluded themselves otherwise, and knew they had to keep others away from there to stop them realising the truth. Varre genuinely thought you were trustworthy enough to not use the charm until it was time. To be fair, anyone who would kill their own or any maiden is already crazy enough to go along with that, and you were disingenous and tricked him into thinking you had.

He means that he murdered your maiden and then called you a virgin

In all the games there's something negative that happens at the end that someone knew about but didn't tell you about. It's a cinematic storytelling device that I don't like in RPGs but it's really not a big deal. Varre and his equivalents aren't just saying that at least one person has lied to you at least once, they're saying that repairing the world would be worse than plunging the world into their brand of catastrophe with them ruling over a mindless horde of undead. And it's not true, that isn't better. And Varre doesn't even tell you Roundtable and The Two Fingers are suspicious, he instead prompts you to tell him that. And at the point in the game where he prompts you like that (just after encountering the fingers for the first time) they literally aren't suspicious. They've told you to kill Godrick and told you exactly what would happen if you did, and then they made good on all of it. The thing hasn't happened yet. At most you could only think the fingers "seemed off" because they had weird pubic hair.

The Two Fingers were suspicious as fuck to me. I avoided trailers and information for the game so I went in 95% blind. I didn’t know the two fingers was LITERALLY two disembodied fingers, that shit creeped me out. Then the finger reader speaking for the fingers made me just think she was making shit up and saying the fingers told her to say it. I’m supposed to follow the order of two decaying hairy fingers writhing around and speaking through some old hag via wiggling? Nah, fuck that. That shit is genuinely suspicious as hell even if all the fingers said is “go kill these evil guys” I was still very wary of them