This was the moment when I realised the game was unfinished

This was the moment when I realised the game was unfinished.

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo-6.jpg (1200x675, 145.13K)

Didn't have any problems

Attached: 1631892339704.png (1129x1193, 649.88K)

It's 10 times easier than O&S yet i can't stop seeing threads about this
and no summons aren't necessary unless you like dicks

literally just unga bunga them to death in a minute with dual greatsword jump attacks, no spirits, on the second try. and I was being reckless on the first.

you don't need to make a new thread for every blogpost.

skill issue
I beat them yesterday on my SL 10 perfumer cosplay, using the erdsteel dagger

Same, they just keep reusing previous bosses to pad out the game. Retards keep thinking you're talking about difficulty though lol.

O&S is babymode wym? margit MOGS every boss in ds1

I encountered a spirit version of this boss battle in some random cave and I actually thought that was this battle and only realised it wasn't when I didn't get the achievement for it. I fought these guys like 4 times overall both together and individually from the real boss battles to random copies in dungeons and on that bridge in leyendell. Also fought the magma wyrm dude like 3 times. There's a lot of copy and paste bosses in this game.

Based

if you've done exploring the game has been faking you out until this point.
>that caelid dungeon where you fight thin dude, then fatty, then expect them both but you fight a snail instead

This was the moment when I realised the Dark Souls 2 director was involved*

>comparing a late game boss to a mid game boss

It's not about skill, retards. The boss is just terrible. The way they magically respawn when you kill one of them makes no sense. The attack system is unbalanced and doesn't reward the player. You can even see in this thread how people talk about how they hid behind piers and did all sorts of weird shit to beat them. There was no flow to the fight at all. They ran out of time so they just copy pasted two bosses and stuck them in a room. Its just laziness.

I'll agree with the attack system. They wanted BB aggressive play built there's no system to benefit that flow.

I didn't have problems, not even used mimic, just the ice shard spell

>defending reskin duo

You fight these guys like 5+ times already and this isnt even the first time you fight two of them in one battle

>talk about how garbage the game is
>FILTERED FILTERED IT WASNT HARD I BEAT THEM EASILY

Are you guys retarded or some shit? everyone that isn't a complete normalfag already finished the game already, and soul games are insanely easy, that's not the argument, that game is a lazy piece of garbage

>mfw they'll never gonna make a patch

Attached: 1644445218138.png (287x274, 91.92K)

Filtered

double filtered

hardest boss in the game. is it actually possible to dodge the fat guys rolling attack?