STOP POSTING ABOUT ELDEN RING! I'M TIRED OF SEEING IT! My friends on TikTok send me memes, on Discord its fucking memes...

STOP POSTING ABOUT ELDEN RING! I'M TIRED OF SEEING IT! My friends on TikTok send me memes, on Discord its fucking memes. I was in a server, right, and ALL the channels are just Elden Ring stuff. I-I showed my Champion underwear to my girlfriend, and the logo I flipped it and I said "Hey babe, try fingers but whole! HAHA! Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding DiDiDing!" I fucking looked at a trashcan and a said "You don’t have the right, O you don’t have the right!" I looked at my penis, I looked at the astronauts helmet and I go "PENIS? MORE LIKE FORT, NIGHT!" "AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Attached: AHHHHHHHH.jpg (541x353, 69.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FjltY8ditmg
youtu.be/sPB1jy4vmFA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>STOP POSTING ABOUT ELDEN RING! I'M TIRED OF SEEING IT!

But you are posting about Elden Ring.

>TikTok
>Discord
Nigger

pull both triggers

Try jumping.

where is this image from?
a movie? tv show?
I only recently started noticing it popping up more and more

Adapt or fuck off
Also
>discord
>tiktok
Just pull the trigger

>TikTok
>Discord
You should leave now and never come back here.

Peaky blinders
It's a high testosterone biritsh crime drama

i'm 80 hours in and i'm still playing it every day after beating it, but i too wish for fewer elden ring threads. when i lie down in bed after 5 hours of ER i wanna talk about other games

Attached: racismexists.png (420x440, 215.44K)

>british
>high testosterone
pick one

>alright tommeh i'm gonns blow yer fuckin brains out you can scream all you like. They'll think its a suicide
>Mr gun..no please..don't do this
>it's too late tommeh, too late.

Attached: 7-1919[1].jpg (1000x525, 181.51K)

They did /ourguy/ Mosley dirty
youtu.be/FjltY8ditmg

And there it is. After all that shazam posting this is the state of the discord tranny. Beaten and clobbered to the ground by the masterpiece that is elden ring. Love to see it.

Attached: 1644881030704.png (794x782, 728.17K)

Based
youtu.be/sPB1jy4vmFA

no matter how much you trannies cope
still ds1>er

Do people not recognize this meme or are they just reacting like NPCs to the words "tiktok and discord"

Any Forums has been mindbroken

It’s just zoomer newfrens. They’ll figure it out in time. I got a chuckle out of it though kek

It's literally a copy pasta retards