I just reinstalled dolphin, give me the best of the best for these guys. preferably exclusives...

i just reinstalled dolphin, give me the best of the best for these guys. preferably exclusives, or multiplats where the best version is for pic related. bonus points for wiiware recs

Attached: 1647427673827.jpg (960x720, 323.43K)

No

>multiplats where best version is on Wii and GC
Uhhhhhhhhhhh......

PS2 almost always had the shittiest version of multiplats.

Generally speaking the Gamecube was more powerful than the PS2 and easier to develop though, it's Achilles heel was the low capacity of the mini-DVDs they used.

But Xbox usually had the best.
Also, GC games often had inferior FMV and audio quality because of the low capacity discs, like Prince of Persia.

any 6th gen multiplat without a PC port because you can just emulate the GC version

Skies of Arcadia

inferior to DC version

>But Xbox usually had the best
No shit faggot, noone owned a xbox though.
>games often had inferior FMV and audio quality
I'll take slightly shittier audio quality over crap frametimes and sub 15 fps stuttering any day of the week.

The only thing it has over the Dreamcast version is more random encounters and less XP for them

Why was the GameCube’s code name “dolphin”?

beside this, tales of and baten kaitos, any good RPG worth doing on the GC?
I was playing GC games I missed on my Wii U lately and I had a blast

because of the pad shape

because you can fuck it

Can we get a fact check on this

if xbox version was "sub 15 fps stuttering" then gamecube version must be sub 10 fps

Who the fuck looks at this thing and goes
>yeah bro dat shit looks like a fuckin dolphin fr

Attached: CB005DA7-C2D2-405A-9872-AF15D3BCB684.png (1800x1400, 2.2M)

I was referring to the PS2 you idiot.

I can see it

Maybe because of pic related? It was a launch title. I remember it had dolphins in it. You could even ride one.

Attached: Waveracebluestorm.jpg (268x371, 24.08K)

>Gamecube had the best version except for most of the time when Xbox was better
lol
More people owned an Xbox than a Gamecube btw.

>reply to xbox post
>mention xbox, but not ps2
>B-B-BUT I MEANT PS2 YOU BAKA
lol ok

DC doesn't have a butchered soundtrack.

I enjoyed the Lost Kingdom games. Don't forget that there are two Baten Kaitos games on GC. There's also Phantasy Star Online Ep 1&2 Plus and PSO episode 3 CARD Revolution. They have a lot of Action Replay codes for these two games at gc-forever that improve the games somewhat like enabling whidescreen proper among other things. There's also quest packs available for download.