Fuga

so not only did the same well terribly, but they're also donating a bunch to charity? and then they announced that they're making a fuga 2 and 3, simply because they don't have a publisher to tell them no? cc2 must have a lot more money in the bank than I thought if they're able to pour this many resources into their furry games all of a sudden. I just hope they improve on how the story was handled in the first fuga, since it didn't really allow for any character development

Attached: 1630502933557.png (600x608, 426.48K)

DBZ Kakarot sold 4.5 million and Naruto UNS4 sold 9 million, they have more money to waste on their own projects than they know what to do with.

>The same well terribly

they just want to make their furry kusoge even if it bankrupts the company
unbelievably based

it's 4am, me no typey so good, time for bed

Gotta respect traditions.

Attached: 61bzd4N9TXL._SX385_.jpg (385x337, 34.68K)

Sequel fucking when

Why isn't it hmofa?

>ad campaign with 100 different televised ads
>still a massive flop

Game's trash anyways.

I think bamco still has the rights to it, so they can't do a direct sequel without their approval. and "hey can we make a sequel to a super expensive game that sold less than 100k copies" isn't a great sales pitch. hence the self publishing for fuga

Well, they made three games in the same setting now and they were all different. So probably never.

Any words on a physical release? I'll take anything

technically they're all human anyway

dropped

I guess CC2 makes its money by just working as a support company for other people's franchises then blows that money on whatever they like no matter how unprofitable it might be. Takes some balls if nothing else.

But that's not true.
Only some of them are, and even they are hybrids at best.

The truth is that they work on lucrative projects under bamco just to have the resources to burn on their passion furry project later. Truly a romantic bunch these guys are.

Just wait until the LRG e3 presentation, probably gonna be there

They seem to love their shounenshit as well so it's probably not as bad as you depict it.

what's the appeal of furry?

Attached: Dogpill.png (1000x1000, 747.23K)