This is what makes FromSoftware's level design so good. This is the first screen you see after the tutorial

This is what makes FromSoftware's level design so good. This is the first screen you see after the tutorial.

Attached: elden.jpg (1440x809, 194.53K)

>this is where you die
lol if you actually died there you're just terrible at video games

Stop sucking fromsoftware cock for a single moment

Post it

thanks for the bump retard

user... buddy... you die from the fall after killing the tutorial boss

thanks for proving you're terrible at video games

Yeah, Limgrave and Liurna are really, really well designed areas. Shame they couldn't keep that quality up.

All these ideas completely implode on several other occasions. Where do you go after all this bullshit? You'll be led to the academy, but if you haven't found the clue on where the key is, you are fucked and wandering aimlessly. The same goes for anything past the academy. You simply go to territories you haven't explored yet.
My play through is all over the place and I don't know where I'm 'supposed' to go next. I've killed the Ancestor Spirit, but not the mimic, as I don't have the achievement for it. And also killed the Magma Wyrm before Radahn. I still have no idea where Radahn is supposed to be located at. I'm now at the vulcano manor after the female Quasimodo teleported me to it. The game is nothing but confusions after castle stormveil, or what ever its name was.

The game should at the very least collect all the hints you have acquired in a logbook or something.

Attached: Meat man.jpg (500x618, 59.51K)

academy gate has a map on a corpse for "meeting spot" where the key is.
the great lift has a ghost that points towards a side entrance through the mines

Maybe just explore retard. The game is literally linear in its progression path.

I did you fucking mongoloid. I'm just pointing out a flaw here.

Found the lift's top before the bottom.

I went right immediately and followed the edge if the dragon ruin swamp area because I thought it would be too hard early game.

This decision prevented me from finding a ton of early game items like the crafting kit and the weapon upgrade station until like 10 hours later when I wondered why didn't have a crafting ability yet and back tracked.

>Found the lift's top before the bottom.
So did I, but the design easily directs you to the elevator.

And then you beat Godrik and the entire game falls apart. The FROM classic.

You're literally just listing things you see, what's the point

Thats not level design

are you parodying a reddit elden ring thread or not, genuinely cant even tell at this point

>Level design is good because you can see the place where you're supposed to go
WOAH BRAVO MIYAZAKI SAN WHAT A GENIUS damn can you believe it you can SEE the place you're supposed to go not a single game EVER did this before

>if you haven't found the clue on where the key is, you are fucked and wandering aimlessly.
If you somehow manage to miss the map to the key's location that's literally right in front of the gate then you only have yourself to blame.

Yeh that shit was kinda jank tho.