Is it worth a try or is it still a crap?

Attached: Cyberpunk-2077-on-Xbox-One-and-PS4.jpg (1710x900, 149.24K)

Play elden ring instead

Pirate it and find out. I think it's pretty okay at the moment but there's still a lot more that they could and should add.

even if they made it run at 4k 500fps a second on toasters, even if they fixed every single bug that the game has it will still have the exact same story and characters, no amount of polish in the world will fix those issues

It's fundamentally still the same game. Most of the reputation it got came from bugs and poor performance on consoles. On PC it's been a better game for ages.

Attached: cp77-bouncer fuckbot.jpg (818x884, 120.39K)

It is one of my favorite games ever.

performance wise it's a major improvement
I just completed prologue yesterday and gameplay is still a bit janky, but not as bad as it used to be on release when I last played it

bro, I can't believe an Elden Ring thread because of OP.

wait until they release an Ultimate Complete edition with all the bugs fixed, free DLCs and is on sale for $10

I know, I'll create two more to compensate

Worth it for the main storyline. relatively short considering it’s a AAA but hits like a train when it wants to. Most side missions are repetitive “go here and kill everyone for meaner reward” bullshit but the companion quests are an exception. Aside from a lot of grindy shit and the fact that you can’t keep the same piece of gear for long before it becomes underpowered (without grindy as fuck upgrades) it’s a pretty solid world to have some fun. If you’re on PC not too much has changed anyways but definitely recommend giving it a shot

>Reinstall
>Play for 10 minutes
>Game crashes
>Uninstall

Attached: 1534828781975.png (1000x800, 44K)

You've already waited this long, wait a bit more for the inevitable 2.0 patch.

It was never bad by any means. It's the best game of its kind since New Vegas, which, to be fair, isn't really all that high a bar. Still, it's leagues above Bethesdas or Obsidians recent output, even as the bug ridden mess it was on release. It has better balancing and better AI now, less bugs too, obviously, but if you thought the game was crap before you'll probably still think so now.

>is it still a crap?

It's still crap and extremely homophobic.

Attached: Cyberpunk2077_2020_12_20_07_10_03_944.jpg (1920x1080, 390.5K)

Pretty good game

Attached: photomode_14032022_212348.png (1920x1080, 2.95M)

I wish the combat and side stuff in this game were better. It truly could have been an all timer.

It's a great game at its core. Regarding the issues that made the experience unbearable before:
>it still suffers from instability, and will typically crash every 5-6 hours. That's much better than every hour previously, but can still be grating on long play sessions.
>combat AI is much improved. It's definitely not great compared to some other games, but it at least provides a decent combat experience, as opposed to previously when mobs would just stand in place waiting for you to go kill them. Now you'll usually have a few mobs standing back and shooting from cover while a couple guys walk up to you to get you to leave your cover.
>Generall bugs/weird behaviour seem pretty rare but seem to increase in recurrence the more you progress into the game. Such as some sound effects not playing anymore, being unable to pick up items, etc. Restarting the game fixes those.

I finished it the other day and loved it. The story's really cool, and the sheer amount of properly scenarized content is impressive. Even minor side quests feel like some effort was put into the writing. And the city is gorgeous and pretty dense with stuff to see and do, and llittle secrets to find.

A polished turd will always be a turd. Stop asking this pointless question. The game will always be pure dogshit.

Requesting Pan Am ass posting

Game looks good and all the visual design is on point. Literally everything else super basic.

yeah on PC it was effectively playable from launch with some major bugs, midway through the xbox one/ps4 controversy the PCs major bugs became minor but the game itself still sucks and always will