It wasn't that bad

It wasn't that bad

Attached: 187387-tom-clancy-s-splinter-cell-double-agent-windows-front-cover.jpg (800x1142, 178K)

The weirdest thing is that it's not it, it's they. Because they made two different games with the same name. Weird shit.

Neither version is that good
Next gen is too buggy and the previous gen version also lacks polish because it wasn't actually made by the same people who worked on Chaos Theory

I just pirated the first three and bought Blacklist because I can't be bothered waiting on the download and using cracked dlls. What am I in for? Are the first three on PC good ports?

can i play it on pc

No, this is the one that wasn't bad at all. "OLD GOOD NEW BAD" faggot niggers shat on it for no reason.

Attached: 1628174217374.jpg (341x447, 37.02K)

Wrong picture

Attached: splinter_kino_chadlist.png (1080x1495, 1.83M)

The gameplay was alright, but the fact that there is no Michael Ironside and the new guy did a shit job at voicing Fisher is a dealbreaker for me. I'd rather replay Chaos Theory for the 20th time

The 360 / PC / PS3 version was

>Are the first three on PC good ports?
Define good. The shadows for the first two games don't work correctly on modern machines without fixes, but besides that they're pretty good. I grew up playing the pc versions, and never really had other problems with them.

I unironically love the 360 version. I wish there were more games where you played as a double agent.

are they based on the xbox or ps2 versions? if the latter but the levels are good then fuck it that's fine.
>The shadows for the first two games don't work correctly on modern machines without fixes
oh yeah i checked pcgw. I'm planning to use the non-DGvoodoo fixes.

nvm, i should have read more of the PCGW pages. Xbox versions, nice.

SOUL

Attached: 1638747104391m.jpg (916x1024, 189.97K)

Imo the pc version is the second best game after CT.
It's the first to actually make me care about the characters and the story. Also loved the terrorist hq missions and the choices and multiple endings.

>I'm planning to use the non-DGvoodoo fixes
What, Why? I can't think of a single good reason to do that.

I'm extremely lazy and it looks like a single-command fix for projector shadows in SC1 and a copy-paste for SC2. My brother set up fixes for AvP1 and 2 with DGV2 a couple years ago for me and it seemed to take a while

the ps2 version 'last gen' was made by the chaos theory team and therefore was awesome. whilst the 'next gen' was farmed out to some chink retards who couldn't make anything for shit.

Projector shadows are gigantic mixed bag. They can look fine for some areas, but garbage for others.
I'm assuming here you're playing this on a modern screen. I'm pretty sure the widescreen patch by ThirteenAG already includes a configured DGvoodoo so you shouldn't even have to do much besides applying that patch.

fair enough, user. I'll reconsider and look into installing DGVoodoo. I guess there's little point half-arseing it

No it wasn't
CT team was working on original Conviction before the idea got scrapped

>Razorfist seriously thinks the next gen version of Double Agent is better than the old one