Oh my fucking shit

Oh my fucking shit
Why can't more women be like this when you defeat them?

Attached: DP 47.jpg (1920x1080, 719.42K)

False alarm
Game is R15 garbage

dual princess do be lit tho

please have sex

I will not have sex, I'll not take jab and I'll not eat the bugs.

user wants to have sex with (you)

I will not eat your pussy

Attached: 1637348787589.jpg (593x584, 196.74K)

But with posts like that, he'll never have sex

When steam release

Game sucks.

Why do people blue ball themselves with this shit? Why not play a hentai game with real sex and nudity?

Because just like ecchi anime, those games are the perfect compromise. Hentai games either have too much (shitty) gameplay or next to no gameplay, and the non-explicit titillation actually heightens the experience just as you'd find a lewdly clothed woman hotter than a fully naked one.

nah, it's fun
you just have incredibly high standards

Attached: Bullet Girls Phantasia armor break.webm (960x544, 2.72M)

Games should put more focus on defeat animations.

Attached: Bullet Girls Phantasia Defeat.webm (858x770, 1.59M)

Frida's cards are the worst. Absolutely crap

Just unlocked her story and will play it next
So far, Karla's are the worst, or maybe I went kind of retarded thinking it'd be good to just build a deck with them because Barbara's cards were all pretty good

Maybe it was RNG but the game kept giving me 2 square cards and nothing else

is duel princess worth pirating?

God the leg twitch makes me fucking diamonds

yeah it's p fun although it can get old if you're not into your typical gacha tier gameplay. I have fun with just abusing OP cards so there's that

what do you mean by square cards
also what was filtering me during the Karla campaign was this particular encounter you could get during hard battles
those fucking knuckle fighters just eat through my close-range units and then eat through everything behind them even faster, so what I had to do was just fucking hope I get a good hand and spam cheap units with decent HP and save my overrides for that time when the enemy rallies when their castle hits 50% HP.

>R15
Shame

definitely worth at least a pirate if you don't want to buy it. It's got pretty good gameplay, and if you end up getting bored of that, the entertaining main characters carry you the rest of the way

Is it totally gone from steam/switch or can you still activate keys for it?

it's like on 5-6 other stores, like JastUSA and Mangagamer, for PC